Hacking 3DS Savegame Requests thread

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
you can hotswap the flashcart, but you NEED to remove the SD card to copy the .sav file from your PC.
Removing the SD card is more proper if shuting down the console (like it tells you!).
If you are using emuNAND, removing the SD card requires a reboot or it can't mount it again.

pin

Trophies
XP
Country
you can hotswap the flashcart, but you NEED to remove the SD card to copy the .sav file from your PC.
Removing the SD card is more proper if shuting down the console (like it tells you!).
If you are using emuNAND, removing the SD card requires a reboot or it can't mount it again.

I had very little success hot swapping. Shutting it down got it working right away. It's a long process but at least it's reliable. Thanks Cyan!

ediam

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
umm
is there someone kind enough to share his/her MH3U save game?
i am in HR 15 and my save game corrupt because something stupid happened to my SD card
and i am to lazy to start it over
please someone share your save game here :bow:

szczetyk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi guys,
I had an option to sell Layton before I bought GW3DS therefore all my progress was lost.... I was on puzzle 61 - end of chapter 4.

Since there is no option to use cheat of any kind or save editor to advance to the place where I finished playing on original cart...
I would be very grateful If anybody could save me
wink-new.png
with a file around chapter 4 or 5.

It can be for EU or US version - does not matter....

If U have trouble finding save file on SD card - it will be named:
00040000000A8500.sav <-for USA / VENOM version
00040000000A8600.sav <-for EUR / BigBlueBox version

Regards

juins

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
My Laptop and My 3DS plus 3DSLink was stolen out of my car yesterday when i was out for some drinks. Im still crying. Anyone have saves for:

-Starfox (USA)
-New Super Mario Bros 2 (USA)
-Batman (EUR)
-Kid Icarus: Uprising (USA)

Relenting

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Here's Super Mario 3D Land (EUR), with about 97% progress. 4 stars, lacking the flagpole star because of only a couple completed levels missing the golden flag (which is achieved by getting the flagpole 1-up) - plus lacking shiny stars, because I died 5 times at a level. It's permanently stuck at 99% because of the plain non-shiny stars.

Does anyone happen to have a save of Mario & Luigi: Dream Team? It has an unlockable hard mode - one could just start straight from that with the save.

Attachments

• 0004000000053F00.rar
    61.3 KB · Views: 181

ludyan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can anyone upload a save of project mirai 2 with all (or most of) the songs unlocked? I was almost done beating the game, but my save got corrupted :/

Wiki'd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi guys,
I had an option to sell Layton before I bought GW3DS therefore all my progress was lost.... I was on puzzle 61 - end of chapter 4.

Since there is no option to use cheat of any kind or save editor to advance to the place where I finished playing on original cart...
I would be very grateful If anybody could save me
wink-new.png
with a file around chapter 4 or 5.

It can be for EU or US version - does not matter....

If U have trouble finding save file on SD card - it will be named:
00040000000A8500.sav <-for USA / VENOM version
00040000000A8600.sav <-for EUR / BigBlueBox version

Regards

This progressed save file of mine which starts exactly in the beginning of Chapter 5 would hopefully serve you well. Enjoy the rest of the game!

Attachments

• 00040000000A8500.rar
    318.5 KB · Views: 148
Reactions: szczetyk

kaptainkaffeine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm unclear on what causes a save to become corrupted between firmware versions. If I have a save on a Retail cart that I have been playing with on emunand 6-7.x, if I then put that cart into a regular fully updated 3DS, will that cart's saves become corrupted? Why or why not? I'm not sure what the difference is w/r/t keys between playing on two separate 3DSs. Would the same thing happen if you saved w/ retail 4.5 and then updated that or swapped to a fully updated unit? What if I use classic mode running emunand 6.x (or 7.x) and save on a retail cart. If I then update my sysnand or swap to a legit 3DS, does that save survive?

That's a lotta question marks but I'm just not sure what causes the corruption and I'm not sure I wanna spring for retail carts (pokemon/AC) if their use is going to be as limited as a ROM in terms of my progress in games.

phanteon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i downgraded my gw launcher from 2.0b2 to 1.2 and now the save wont work. (bravely Default)

in order to resume the game from where i left off i have to use emunand and restore the save (which i have on my pc).
Anyone knows why that happens?

i have USA console and EUR Rom

aclearersky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it possible to gather all saves in 1 post?

People should really start uploading their saves to the download section. There were only 6 posted there so far. I have a bravely default save you can use if you want. Im on chapter 3 with my characters leveled to around 45 and the streetpass town is completely rebuilt

phanteon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if anyone has posted a save file this complete yet, but I just finished Link Between Worlds. Here're the details of the Hero Mode save file:

- Cleared Hero Mode (2 save files in-game, one completed Normal Mode and another completed Hero Mode)
- All Maimai's found
- All Nice/upgraded items (including Super Net and Super Lamp)
- 9799 rupees
- Bee Medal
- Red Mail
- 20 hearts (all heart pieces found, but fuckin' A, Octoball Derby was an absolute bitch to complete)
- 5 bottles (3 of them have Blue Potion in them and the other 2 have fairies in them)

I saved at the Lorule Castle weather vane with Lorule Castle beaten all the way until the final battle (so just head through the big door to fight Yuga). The only thing I've not done is to locate/beat all the thief treasure locations. But those just give rupees as a reward, so whatever. Anywho, hope this is helpful to someone! This is a fucking amazing game, just wish there were more to do!

Edit: This is a US version, in case anyone doesn't feel like going to pong's site to check the GameID.

Thanks dude!
this was really useful.
i oouldn't streetpass with my very own save bc it was european and all my friensa have US games

Reactions: IronClouds

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Well if it's for Sdk 6 the game wouldn't run on sysnand without an update, then you would have the usual corrupt save if a newer game is played on emunand then official updated console

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think he meant if you played a ROM which request savegame KeyY method 6+ on RealNAND.
It will work fine, same as playing it from EmuNAND : It will fallback to 2.x method using the available key.

The only issue is when playing games using a Real cartridge on RealNAND. If the game is using the 6.x KeyY method it will use it on RealNAND, but won't find it on EmuNAND (which has 4.x keys).

For information, it's not "SDK6", as games can be compiled with SDK 4 but still request the new KeyY method (such as Bravely Default EUR).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree" +1