Hacking 3DS Savegame Requests thread

dagro

Trophies
XP
Country
anyone got chapter 15-19 fire emblem with some good team? I rushed through the game without leveling everyone before promo so now I am stuck as the current chapters are really hard. I wouldn't mind some dead characters if thats the case. I am playing fire emblem on gw3d 1.2 so can't do streetpass to grind for exp and grinding with reeking box is so slow I kill the whole map with 1 person leveling, if I was to get atleast 15 char to lvl 20 and promo would take long very long.

alirezay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've got three .sav files in my sd card!how can i find for example my zelda save?
(sorry for my bad english i just came out of an exam and i feel like my brain doesnt work at all)

yaobuyao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi, I downloaded the save file for bravely default eu. I am using r4i 3ds gold deluxe cart. I put the saved file into my sd card and tried loading the game. even tried the method of playing other games first than loaded bravely default game. The save file is still unavailable to me. As it will only keep creating a new game save. Which totally have nothing on it. How can I run the save game for bravely default eu? or where can i download the rom tts suitable to load that save file? thanks

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You probably did that :

- Put save file to SD
- Launch the game right away and noticed it didn't work, so you exited the game (overwriting the save file on the SD card with your current progress!)
- Launch another game, exit
- Launch Bravely default again ... which loads the overwritten file (your own save, not the one you downloaded).

You need to be careful not to launch the same game than the previous one "right after copying the file to SD" or you will lose the save.

1. PLAY another game, and exit.
2. COPY the save to SD card now, not before step 1.
3. Launch the game you want to import the save. (your GameID should be the same as the SaveID).

yaobuyao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
ya tried this method too. but the save game dont work at all. I launch another game other than bravely default. I played awhile then exited the game. After which do I turn off the 3ds? Or shd i just plucked out the SD card while the 3ds is still ON at home menu?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
you can remove the SD card while the 3DS is ON (even if it warns you shouldn't) only if you are not using EmuNAND.
If you remove/insert SD card while on EmuNAND it can't remount it.

yaobuyao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
thanks. tried the method too. but still not working. the game still dont detects the save. isit my rom not compatible in this case? anyone can tell me where to get the correct rom? thanks.

yaobuyao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
hi anyone could upload bravely default eu game saves? with 10-20 villagers? or any working saves? I cant seem to work the 131 or 130 villagers saves. even though after trying the method cyan taught and cant access to the homepass relay thing too. thanks in advance.

IMRAN_PETER

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Hi, I downloaded the save file for bravely default eu. I am using r4i 3ds gold deluxe cart. I put the saved file into my sd card and tried loading the game. even tried the method of playing other games first than loaded bravely default game. The save file is still unavailable to me. As it will only keep creating a new game save. Which totally have nothing on it. How can I run the save game for bravely default eu? or where can i download the rom tts suitable to load that save file? thanks
i think its not working bcs it was saved by Gateway 3DS although not sure.

yaobuyao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
finally solved the problem. thanks everyone. I Think its the launcher data not compatible only. V2.0 of r4i 3ds gold deluxe cant work. only v3.0 meaning same as v2.0 of gateway. That will be able to load the save. hope this helps those that face the same problem as me. sorry for the inconvenience

xxMergyxx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.psxtools.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I thought it would be a good idea to post one too,
maybe someone can benefit from it :)

100% completed (except for the very last Dungeon),
but i grabbed the Red Armor, so it's completed for me ^^

I beat the game in Normal Mode, but Hero Mode is available.
Got every Upgrade for all Weapons + All 5 Bottles.

It's for the EU Version, so we have both Versions in this Thread now!
Have fun!

Attachments

• The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Worlds [EU].rar
    53.3 KB · Views: 318

ATypicalSe7en

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to contribute to this thread with my save of Zero Escape - Virtue's Last Reward US 100% Completed
I would like to say this is one of the best 3DS Novel game Since 999. :D

Attachments

• Zero Escape - Virtue's Last Reward 100%[US].rar
    190 KB · Views: 347

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
it's easier to find a list of available savegame is you post them on filetrip.
Attaching the file to a post here will force users to search all pages to find if a game is available or not.

You should use this thread to ask/request a game, and filetrip to post/submit.

If you post on filetrip, detail the game's progress, if there are multiple save slots, etc.

Only two games are there.
http://filetrip.net/3ds-downloads/game-saves/

aclearersky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about a kid icarus uprising save that starts with a good weapon? Ive already completed that game so many times i dont feel like grinding again for a good weapon

T3Sm0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody here has a save for Zelda - Ocarina of Time EUR?
I am at the beginning of the forest temple. I borrowed the cardtrige from a friend and have to give it back and don't want to play the whole beginning again. I don't have any way to extract the save data at the moment.

IMRAN_PETER

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
it's easier to find a list of available savegame is you post them on filetrip.
Attaching the file to a post here will force users to search all pages to find if a game is available or not.

You should use this thread to ask/request a game, and filetrip to post/submit.

If you post on filetrip, detail the game's progress, if there are multiple save slots, etc.

Only two games are there.
http://filetrip.net/3ds-downloads/game-saves/
Cyan, can you make the thread like whenever a new save games comes you attach the Save game download link updating the very first post..? Some sticky thread such as 3DS Flashcart comparisons is easy to find important information & updates.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm not always there to maintain the first post.
It's better to add a link to filetrip on the first post, and everyone will be able to add files. You can post different progress/version/details for each files.

Reactions: paradoxofthecat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended