3DS rom playing flashcard? Cyclo3DS.

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by kieran-123, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2011
  1. kieran-123
    OP

Newcomer kieran-123 Member

United Kingdom
    Hey guy I just wanted to ask if there are any flashcards they can play 3DS games yet.
    I know before I heard it will take a while and I didn't expect any for a while but I just read about the cyclo3DS and they say that it can play 3DS roms. "With it you can play 3DS Backup Games (3DS roms), listen to MP3s, view images, read e-books and can enjoy the vast collection of homebrew applications for 3DS & NDS."
    Please read it here - http://www.cyclo3ds.com/
    Maybe they are just saying that it's coming soon or is it out? I haven't been keeping up to date with the 3DS rom hacking.
    Thanks.   

2. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    There is no flashcart that can play 3DS games yet.

EDIT: If a website says it can then they're lying. When there are 3DS game playing flashcarts around, trust me, you'll hear about it.

3. Marlonguppy

Member Marlonguppy GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    This site is so fake....
    Left side: N3DS AceKard 3 first true Nintendo 3DS flash card from the team Ace that brougt You the original NDS AceKard and all time favorites like AceKard 2i and AK2.1

Fake as hell...

4. kieran-123
    OP

Newcomer kieran-123 Member

United Kingdom
    Ahh I see,I didn't think there would be one for a while yet but I saw this and I have been busy lately so I dident know if they had be released.
    Oh well I don't mind buying some 3DS games. [​IMG]

5. totalnoob617

Banned totalnoob617 Banned

United States
    the current card maunfacuters are not going to get a new domain just for the 3ds carda that is 3ds specific
    if you just go to the official site of these major teams like cyclo r4 supercard,etc.. you will see there is no info about these so called 3ds rom plating cards
    so if you see a popular card manufacturer or teams name followed by "3ds" as the domain name then that is your fist clue right there ,only trust there old official sites

6. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvert™

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    Yeah that cart's not even by the Cyclo team, let alone legit. They don't even have their damn logos and video right, it's involving two different products which are not the supposed "3DS" version.

7. ninditsu

Member ninditsu GBAtemp Regular

United States
    it even says they have cheats for the games too. woah.
    this forum should ban threads like these. people should just know that if something is truly noteworthy, the exploit would be posted on the site as front page news

8. Josephvb10

Member Josephvb10 The Pokémon guy

Costa Rica
    I really think we should ban people for posting things like this..

There are lots of sticky posts with info about if the 3DS can be hacked, so why not create a new rule about this?

9. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvert™

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    Well, if you feel that strongly you can report threads like this and a mod will often lock them (as they just repeat a question that's in the sticky).

inb4 "Why didn't you lock it?"
    I'm not a mod. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.