3DS ROM Loader 1.1

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry I am failing to see the commercial appeal to this.

Theres no clear defination on what this actually does, I'm guessing its a .nds file that basically tells you running 3ds roms cant be done yet, nothing more than that.

If that is the case, is it not a idiotic piece of code thats just created to infuriate the noobs of gbatemp, either that or get the hopes up of the few, either way posting the topic in your signature is very misleading to the few who may of not been on site and may of missed a potential front page announcement, only to be redirected to a page that ultimatley tells them how retarded they are

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Sorry I am failing to see the commercial appeal to this.

Theres no clear defination on what this actually does, I'm guessing its a .nds file that basically tells you running 3ds roms cant be done yet, nothing more than that.

If that is the case, is it not a idiotic piece of code thats just created to infuriate the noobs of gbatemp, either that or get the hopes up of the few, either way posting the topic in your signature is very misleading to the few who may of not been on site and may of missed a potential front page announcement, only to be redirected to a page that ultimatley tells them how retarded they are
It is very hard to miss the fronpage announcements and the program was written specifically for those who missed them or misread them. Or ignored them.

Reactions: 1 person

Wiip™

Worth a penny.
Trophies
XP
Country
fFR_ThinkThatsFunny.jpg

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep doing something wrong. Is the download on the front page correct?

Let me tell you my steps. I downloaded 3dsromloader1.1.zip and unzipped it. It came with the read me that clearly states: "Place on your flash cart and run it."

I pulled out my flashcard, pulled out the micro SD card, put it in with my DS games (I think that's where I am supposed to put it), and then I put it all back together.

However, then you only put "It'll do the rest." But it's not working for me. Is it because I have a super card DS 2, I thought this was supposed to be good. Then what do I do from there? Connect to Ninty servers?

Thanks in advance,
-Llort

~.~

Super Lurker
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh my, It looks like i'm going to have to wait for an un-archival homebrew app to be developed for the 3ds before I can use this!

AdityaNese

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay i have a r4i sdhc 3ds card and i put the 3dsromloader in the micro sd card. then i load it. it shows white screen on top and the words on the bottom. how do i get past that to play 3ds roms?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...