3DS R4 or Ace3DS

ChadBoyce

OP
Trophies
XP
Hi, I'm new to the gbatemp scene, I am just traded in my Vita for a 3DS v4.10.08 and I wanna get a flash cart, however I am having no luck finding a brand/type or a website willing to do paypal/credit/debit to stateside. Any help or recommendations would be awesome!
Thanks

liamash3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There are no 3DS flashcarts as of yet, except for Crown3DS, which I believe is still in testing and unavailible for purchase. You can buy some DS flashcards that work on the 3DS, however.
Look here for more info - gbatemp.net/t280544-3ds-hacking-faq

I'd have posted the link as a hyperlink, but copy doesn't seem to want to work :(

ichidansan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my flash cart from here, took 11 days to get to my place. works great. supports wood firmware which is a big plus. and its only 10$. there are also some that come with a micro sd card, which is needed, but i got an 8gb on amazon for 4$ with free shipping. so 14.82 for it all. hope this helps. if you have the money to blow, then a supercard dstwo is the way to go.

http://www.v2watch.com/r4i-gold-3ds-card-for-nintendo-3dsdsidsi-xldsidsl-and-ds-p-8730.html

http://www.v2watch.com/supercard-dstwo-super-card-ds2-for-nintendo-3ds-dsi-dsixl-dsill-ds-lite-p-8856.html

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I suggest if you want to go with some good flashcards, check out one of these cards; Acekard 2i, R4, R4i Gold (from r4ids.cn/), EZVi, and Supercard DSTwo
I also suggest buying from the site I just link, the site is nds-card.com. It's GBAtemp's official sponsor, so buying from them supports the site!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay