3ds question

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by JPnintendo, Jun 20, 2011.

Jun 20, 2011

3ds question by JPnintendo at 5:18 AM (765 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. JPnintendo
    OP

Member JPnintendo GBAtemp Regular

Argentina
    Hello, I have a 3DS since about 1 Month, I have a Dslite with the classic R4 (the one that uses wood and only support 2Gb SD) I know that if I try to use it on the 3DS it wont work, but when I put the R4 on my 3DS on the screen says that "nothing is inserted" that is normal or the 3Ds must display something like "An error as ocurred" or something? I answer because I dont know if the "cart-reader device" of my 3DS is not working, or if is normal than when y put my R4 nothing happens, do you understand my quest? I have no a cartdige, I wanna buy ocarina of time 3Ds, but what if mi 3Ds doesnt read it...!
    Pd: sorry about my ba english [​IMG]

2. DigitalDeviant

Member DigitalDeviant GBAtemp Addict

United States
    not sure, buy a cheap used game and ocarina, test the used game and if it doesn't work(which I doubt it won't) return it for refund as well as unopened ocarina, though honestly I think it will still work.

3. Snailface

Member Snailface My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing

Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
    Antarctica
    ???
    I think he's just using the wrong card.

4. shawnanastasio

Newcomer shawnanastasio Advanced Member

United States
    Hes using an R4DS which does not have a bootloader for the dsi and 3ds so it is simply not detected...