Hardware 3DS Purchase - When?

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well I pre-ordered on 23rd January 2011 and fully paid so yeahh hopefully it'll arrive in the post this Friday or else....
wacko.gif

spiritofcat

Trophies
XP
Country
I have it preordered at my local JB-HiFi and plan to pick it up as soon as they open in the morning on the 31st (Australian Launch Day).
Actually, I think I'll pop in there on the 30th and see if they want to give it to me a day early.

ferret7463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I pre-ordered mine from wal mart FEB.5th. so it's paid for already. Hope it will come on saturday or the following monday. My Phat's Battery is down to an hour life on a "full" charge. It's time for a change baby.
wink.gif

cruznik71450

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna hold out on getting it till I see some RPG's released. I can get it on launch cause it's right next to my pay day but till there are some good looking RPG's I'll stick to playing some of my unfinished games and get some new ones if i run outta things to play.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Well I'm broke but a friend is willing to pay it off for the time being.... It sounds strange but I didn't even ask. As soon as he seen the Ad online for the 3DS and realized how broke I was he said he'll get it for me.
Of course I did the "You don't have to do that...." and "You can use your money for other things besides me, dude...." but HE WANTS to do it.
Tomorrow he gets paid and we're suppose to go looking for a Gamestop, Walmart, Best Buy, and/or Target that still have Pre-Orders left so I can get it on launch.

Of course I'll be paying him back after the semester is over but come on... Is this a great best friend or what?
happy.gif

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nebula91 said:
Well I'm broke but a friend is willing to pay it off for the time being.... It sounds strange but I didn't even ask. As soon as he seen the Ad online for the 3DS and realized how broke I was he said he'll get it for me.
Of course I did the "You don't have to do that...." and "You can use your money for other things besides me, dude...." but HE WANTS to do it.
Tomorrow he gets paid and we're suppose to go looking for a Gamestop, Walmart, Best Buy, and/or Target that still have Pre-Orders left so I can get it on launch.

Of course I'll be paying him back after the semester is over but come on... Is this a great best friend or what?
happy.gif

Same thing happened to me but with my cousin..

Cousin: "Hey, i preordered a 3ds!! Did you do the same!?"
Me: "Nope.. no cash, need to sell my ds lite and psp 2000"
Cousin: "Hmm.. eh dont worry, we're family.. ill get you one so we can play ssf4"
Me: "Whhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa....."
Cousin: "You helped me before with computer stuff.."
Me: "THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!"

So thats my story and he's picking two up on the 27th!!
yaynds.gif

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
lithium210 said:
nebula91 said:

happy.gif

Cousin: "Hmm.. eh dont worry, we're family.. ill get you one so we can play ssf4"

yaynds.gif
wow, nebula and your cousin are lucky guys.

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narayan said:
lithium210 said:
nebula91 said:

happy.gif

yaynds.gif

you mean i am??? its my cousin thats buying it for me! im the broke one lol

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
lithium210 said:
you mean i am??? its my cousin thats buying it for me! im the broke one lol
oh, i misread what you posted. hehe. damn. why am i not lucky... i should befriend someone that has lots of cash. /jk

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Narayan said:
lithium210 said:
nebula91 said:

happy.gif

yaynds.gif
lol Yeah. So I'm hoping to be in line at 12:00 AM if the Gamestop doing Midnight Release hasn't stopped Pre-Orders or most likely in front of a store at 9 AM

Donald Serrot

Trophies
Website
3dporch.com
XP
Country
United States
lithium210 said:

yaynds.gif
lol, mine is kinda similar, but I'm on the other end.

My sis's b-day is the 26th, and with my recent acquisition of gainful employment I'm gunning for "Best Big Bro Of The Year". This'll work out later too when some good 2 player games come out. And I'm sure my bro-in-law won't mind it either. lol

Best part is I'm guaranteeing I have someone to play games with. I did the same thing a few years back when I got her a blue DS tank and Animal Crossing so she'd leave mine alone AND got Grandma to give her Elite beat Agents so she'd leave mine alone. Also imported two copies of both Ouendan games so mine would stay mine and we could do multiplayer on those too lol.

When I gift I gift good.
yaynds.gif

MeritsAlone

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Christmas once i get my christmas money AND my birthday money (My birthday is on the same day as christmas in the US, 1 day before is christmas here in sweden so i pretty much get all my presents on christmas
biggrin.gif
)

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
MeritsAlone said:
Christmas once i get my christmas money AND my birthday money (My birthday is on the same day as christmas in the US, 1 day before is christmas here in sweden so i pretty much get all my presents on christmas
biggrin.gif
)
lol, is that a timezone thing or something you need to explain?

bigpaws

Cat with da Big Paws!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was broke too.
i was trying to sell my dsi and some stuff to get the money.
then my parents said they would get if for me as incentive to do more chores this summer

and i never was able to sell my dsi so it works out

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
When will I buy it? When i can afford it.
Why aren't I going out of my way to afford it at launch? I'm waiting for the OoT remake. I love that game and having it portable would be epic.

MeritsAlone

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nollog said:
MeritsAlone said:
biggrin.gif
)
lol, is that a timezone thing or something you need to explain?

Im guessing its something with timezones >_>

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
lol kinda the same is happening to me

I'm trying to sell me XL and PS2 cuz right now I'm broke but havent have any luck
I just preordered on Gamestop with the SSF4 3D (50+5=55)
and I dont think I can be that lucky as u guys with someone buying one for u
If only I had a best friend

BTW for those who wont gonna buy it cuz are waiting for X or Y game or w/e and wanna wait, I think its gonna be like the Wii it wont appear on stores for a long time so hurry up a buy it or at least preorder it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay