Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
picking up 10 of them at launch along with 30 games
smile.gif
(they're not all for me. exporting most of them to friends outside of the states)

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Guild McCommunist said:
When MGS3D comes out if MGS3 is not available on the NGP by then (since it seems safe to assume that the NGP will get PS2 titles on it, I'd think).

Probably after I get a NGP though. It's not high on my list of things I want right now, especially since just getting the system alone would put a dent into my cash, plus paying $40 per game doesn't help. Not really criticizing the prices, just my finance isn't exactly "large" at the moment.

EDIT: And yeah, I'd take the PS2 version of MGS3 over the 3DS version, mainly because of controls. I'd rather have the dual analog stick control than the better graphics and 3D (unless they completely remake the game and give it the new third person shooter perspective of Peace Walker).
Yeah, I read as far as where you say you'll get an NGP because the 3DS is too expensive. I imagine the NGP will be free, right?

ShadowLink92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
thieves like us said:
smile.gif
(they're not all for me. exporting most of them to friends outside of the states)

HOLY --

That's a lot. Lot's of cash...

Seriously! How does that guy have so much money!?

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowLink92 said:
Schlupi said:
thieves like us said:
smile.gif

HOLY --

That's a lot. Lot's of cash...

Seriously! How does that guy have so much money!?

Look at his profile name, he clearly has a steady high-paying job.

omatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm waiting until Zelda, Starfox, and Cave Story are all available. Also, I want to know which ds-mode flashcart(s) is going to work after the first volley of firmware updates.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
After something interesting comes along. Currently the lineup for the 3DS is so poor compared to what the DS has still to offer (there are tens, maybe hundreds of good games around that I haven't played). The DSi XL I just bought will do a better job at DS/DSi games than the 3DS can (apparently according to others, haven't tried myself yet). I already have a MBP for portable internet etc and the N8 I just bought will arrive soon. Probably will have better internet than the 3DS at launch..

-Qtis

desam57

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im getting it at launch with pilotwings and ssf3d. the wait is killing me but am still holding off going to best buy to try it out. i dont want to kill it for myself

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Midna said:
Yeah, I read as far as where you say you'll get an NGP because the 3DS is too expensive. I imagine the NGP will be free, right?

QUOTE(Hey @ it's me!)Probably after I get a NGP though. It's [The 3DS] not high on my list of things I want right now, especially since just getting the system alone would put a dent into my cash, plus paying $40 per game doesn't help. Not really criticizing the prices, just my finance isn't exactly "large" at the moment.

>Meaning that at the moment I don't have much cash and my work is rather inconsistent.
>Meaning that if I had the cash I'd rather get the NGP first.
>You implying that I'm trying to criticize the 3DS price when I clearly stated I wasn't criticizing it.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have no plans to get one, possibly when OoT comes out, or when the 3DS Lite comes out. But not anytime soon unless I come across a large sum of disposable cash
rolleyes.gif
Just can't justify spending money on it unfortunately...
sad.gif

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't plan to get one at launch, as none of the titles really appeal to me. When some more games come out and I have some cash, I'll pick one up.

[title:People Talking to Guild]Look at it this way, most people here would get the 3DS over the NGP if they could only afford one.
Guild would get the NGP over the 3DS if he only had the money to get one.

He's obviously a Sony Troll and his posts directly affect Nintendo's success, thus hurting their sales and running them out of business.
He has a different opinion than you do.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
One minute past midnight. Even if I have to sell my 360 to do it. I don't care at this point, I just want a picture of Samus Aran firing lasers at my cat.

inde

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gcmods.org
XP
Country
i swore i wouldnt get it at launch, the launch games aint much good.
but.... they had one at game to demo, and after 2 mins with it i pre-ordered and now gonna pick up at midnight on thursday along with pilotwings and whatever else i fancy at the time.

i failed
frown.gif
but am excited now after playing one ^^

my local game are also doing a raffle for whoever picks it up thursday night, the winning number chosen gets their 3ds for free, hope it will be me ^^, doubt it but i can dream ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol