Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

Has anybody found a way to hack 3DS play coins? I don't feel like shaking my 3DS and changing the date.

I've been very inactive in the console community lately, so I don't know if this was found yet.

If you don't feel like shaking you could attach your 3ds to an electric fan with duct tape. I would advise to use a protective case. Tucking your 3ds into the inside of your sock (next to your ankle not under your foot) and shaking your leg with your ankle works faster than bare hands in my opinion.
I just tape it to my right arm when I go to bed, if ya know what I mean ;)

Are you talking about masturbation?
I don't think so. Doesn't that usually involve your foot or something?

Reactions: 1 person

GBA Master

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

Has anybody found a way to hack 3DS play coins? I don't feel like shaking my 3DS and changing the date.

I've been very inactive in the console community lately, so I don't know if this was found yet.

There aren't any 3DS codes that I know of, but I have a tip. If you don't want to shake it, put it in some kind of box and keep dropping it. Also, instead of setting the date the day after, set it on days before you got the 3DS, so when you try to earn coins in advance, you can earn them.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have one of those iRobot vacum things? My friend says he tapes his Pokewalker and 3DS to it, and they end up having a ton of steps taken by the end of the day.

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
Right, THERE IS A HACK!!(sort of :lol: )

Go to options:

go to date:

Go to tomorrow:

After doing that(and select okay) go back to date and switch back to today!

Do this as many times as you like and get 300 coins a day!
Messes up the Streetpassing, after I did that once, I coudn't streetpass for a few days... never again.

Reactions: SuzieJoeBob

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It only messes up streetpasses that your 3DS has already met, I have a few 3DS's and it took a few days for them to streetpass again.

That's weird too, because in fact I own TWO 3DS's and both are always with me and both are being used with this trick and I have no problems on either of them :o

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmmm, that interesting, when you changed the dates did you go backwards or forward?

I did one day forward, then after that a day back.(You need to do this in one move, else your system will get fucked up in some ways, maybe that explain your problem)

So again my steps:

1. Go to settings
2. Date & Time
3. Select Date
4. Go one day forward
5. Go one day back
6. Leave settings and enjoy!

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
I did one day forward, then after that a day back.(You need to do this in one move, else your system will get fucked up in some ways, maybe that explain your problem)

So again my steps:

1. Go to settings
2. Date & Time
3. Select Date
4. Go one day forward
5. Go one day back
6. Leave settings and enjoy!
Ah, now I know where I went wrong, I went backwards first, then reverted back to normal date, I'll try your method out tomorrow Cheers!

Reactions: Langin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think a raspberry pi zero could power a SNES cart emulator thing hmmm