Bow to me. Please?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So, my parents just asked me if I wanted to go on a cruise to the Caribbean. I will have to pay half though. Which sucks, because I REALLY want a 3DS. The cruise is in February, so I'd have to choose one or the other.

What do you guys think?

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I'd rather have a 3DS, mostly because I hate warm climates like those found in the Caribbean. Also, I know I'm using stereotypes here but I wouldn't be comfortable in a place where everyone is dancing all day to samba, or whatever. If it was a trip to some other place I'd pick the cruise though.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For me 3DS. im not the type who finds a cruise with 1000s of other strangers attractive. especially going with the parents....

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go on the cruise, then when you get there, you could sell your body to the island girls and make enough money to buy a 3ds.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Not only I prefer the Cruise option, but also you´ll spend invaluable time with your family. That´s not recoverable. =)

sk8mystery23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guardian_457 said:
i'd go with the cruise, 1) cuz i've never been, 2) it might be a good experience and you would be able to meet new people

Yea you could meet someone and really get to know them then never see them again in your entire life! Ftw!

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
sk8mystery23 said:
guardian_457 said:
i'd go with the cruise, 1) cuz i've never been, 2) it might be a good experience and you would be able to meet new people

Yea you could meet someone and really get to know them then never see them again in your entire life! Ftw!

Or at least maybe get laid and then never see them again in your life. Ftw!

sk8mystery23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
431unknown said:
sk8mystery23 said:
guardian_457 said:

Or at least maybe get laid and then never see them again in your life. Ftw!

Damn, I've been bested.

Trulen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went on a cruise once. It was great.

Spent an extremely little time with my parents though.

I made a group of friends. We had us a gang so we'd pretty much terrorize the ship.
One of them kept screaming "IIIICCCEEEE CUUUUUUUUUUUUBBBBEEESSSSSSS" for no reason but it was great.

And when it was time to leave, we all got each other's AIM. It was great.
Of course, this was about 7 years ago. Of course none of us had cell phones. Texting wasn't even cheap back then. And long-distance calling wasn't a go-go.

Go for the cruise. You'll forget the 3DS, but if you make the cruise fun, you'll remember it for the rest of your life.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh