Hardware 3DS not reading MicroSD?

katykat5099

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, this is actually kind of urgent and i cant find a solution. Don't hurt me if i'm asking a question that's probably asked before, i just want a clearer answer based on my specific problem.

Anyway, so i was working on a animation project for school, i decided i would use my 3DS and just regular old flipnote studio. Doesn't matter what i use. I wanted to add music.. so i went to my computer and tried to connect it through the network to add the music onto my micro SD.. it wouldn't work, i tried to restart my computer, network, LAN settings, everything and it didn't work. eventually i gave up and decided to just take out the micro SD out manually. This is when the problem just gets out of hand.. after i put the music onto the micro SD (which means my computer can read the SD card) i put it back in and back together expecting it to work... but now NOTHING is loading from my micro SD card anymore. before i took out the micro SD card, it worked find aside from the fact it couldn't connect to the network. But i use to be able to use the network with no flaws before in the past. now i cant even use the micro SD on my 3DS at all.

Better yet, i put a different, 4 GB micro SD into it and it works just fine, created new home menu data right away... What's going on?! I seriously need to get this work done.. this is too unexpected for my time..!

(i cant test my regular micro SD on my other n3ds because it runs a custom firmware and has startup settings..)

My regular SD is 32(28)GB.

EDIT:
I got it to work by "cleaning" (rubbing my thumb on it for 30 seconds) and putting it back in slowly.(this also took MANY attempts) But i still cannot connect to the network and i don't trust taking it out ever again... i got the music though but i'm gonna end up going over this problem again.. And ill still need to take the export off my 3DS after i'm done the animation...

Last edited by katykat5099,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la