• Views 4,511,867
  • Replies 53,796
  • Likes 43

Sphere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can I install a CFW on my newly purchased n3ds firmwire 11.0.0-33e?

I've searched the web and I'm unclear, I didnt find a definitive answer and most I found was in france, which is ehm. france!
What routes can I take, if any?

Regarding pokemon above, if you upload your save I can add pokemons (legit) ones among other things, just pm and I'll sort it out and contribute with what I know.

Thanks in advance!

puzl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
sorry if this has been asked,
i update my gateway emunand today, but when i boot to gateway mode and press select, the games didnt show up.
is there a way to fix it?
thanks ^^

Sphere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is Super Mystery Dungeon, not ORAS or XY, so there is no adding pokemon.

I'm extremly sorry, I should have gone back a few pages and read the whole part. I was under the impression it was ORAS or XY, I'm sorry!
However, I'm down for learning new stuff so I'm going to see if I can do anything to help you out!

someonenoone11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm extremly sorry, I should have gone back a few pages and read the whole part. I was under the impression it was ORAS or XY, I'm sorry!
However, I'm down for learning new stuff so I'm going to see if I can do anything to help you out!

What are you sorry for? o_o. There's no reason to be sorry.

Anyways thanks for the support everyone!

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did now. I was gonna wait until someone asked for more details, but whatever, in advance is fine too :)
Is okay, just be patient. Someone may help but maybe won't see it so soon. So is better to wait. :)
You can also try posting in the thread about save file editor if you like to hope someone may have information.

bgboy44

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone. I just want to know, how can I take screenshot on my 3DS?
Edit: I already use NTR CFW but when I take the screenshot, the console lag so much that I, most of the time, take a picture of the wrong thing (besides changing the menu because of X + Y)

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone. I just want to know, how can I take screenshot on my 3DS?
Edit: I already use NTR CFW but when I take the screenshot, the console lag so much that I, most of the time, take a picture of the wrong thing (besides changing the menu because of X + Y)
You can also try launching the game with hans (in the homebrew launcher starter kit) and pressing HOME when you want to take a screenshot.

Tomsa00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hello! I just finished installing arm9loaderhax with the Plailect guide. I have an R4i-sdhc 3DS flashcard, it looks like this:
r4i-sdhc-3ds-core.jpg

I'm trying to get it to work, but it doesn't show up in my home menu, it says "There is nothing inserted into the Game Card slot."
Any idea how to get it working? I really want to play some HeartGold :D
Thanks.

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello! I just finished installing arm9loaderhax with the Plailect guide. I have an R4i-sdhc 3DS flashcard, it looks like this:
r4i-sdhc-3ds-core.jpg

I'm trying to get it to work, but it doesn't show up in my home menu, it says "There is nothing inserted into the Game Card slot."
Any idea how to get it working? I really want to play some HeartGold :D
Thanks.
What happens when you load the flashcart with a DS/DS Lite (if you can)
it's possible you may need a launcher. Try some of those and see if they do the trick.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I install a CFW on my newly purchased n3ds firmwire 11.0.0-33e?

I've searched the web and I'm unclear, I didnt find a definitive answer and most I found was in france, which is ehm. france!
What routes can I take, if any?

Thanks in advance!
You can install a CFW on 11.0 IF you either A) get a hardmod done, B) you find a n3DS system with CFW to do the DSiWarehax downgrade, or C) you can sell your current system and buy one that's 10.7.0-32 or lower. Those are your ONLY options.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU