• Replies 53,799
  • Likes 43

R23D2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i have no gateway or sky or any flashcard.

with rxtools patched signatures installed. can i load my backup of fireemblem awakening on a firmware 9.2?

or would i first need to go back to firmware 4.5 convert the backuped rom to a cia. install a cia manager. and thhen load it?

because as far as i understand it with rxtools patched signatures it is only possible to load cias at firmware 4.5 ?

thanks

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Ok I guess this question fits here..

Whats the difference between each of the following:

TitleManager
DevMenu
FBI
BBM
BRM

I probably missed some others, but I guess this will cover most.

Anyway, what's the difference? Are they all the same thing? I only used FBI once to install a downgraded browser
Anyone?

ds99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If I don't hold it the screen just freeze. If I hold it the bottom screen flash White and then the Home appear.

Im a noob but I can read a guide ;)

LOL i realized that it has to load the Home because it is the emuNAND home so i can send the .cia file to the browser.. or something similar.. anyway, I'm a moron i know :D thanks for help! Now I have Title Manager installed :3

Last edited by ds99,

Domino101

Trophies
XP
Country
If I don't hold it the screen just freeze. If I hold it the bottom screen flash White and then the Home appear.

Im a noob but I can read a guide ;)
did you got to settings> data management> software and reset it, if so then trying holding the "L" button immediately launching the ds profile

Reactions: ds99

Domino101

Trophies
XP
Country
you cant downgrade anything on 9.3+ with anything except a hardmod and a nand backup from when your system was on a lower FW version
this sucks, i have 2 o3ds, was jus wondering if its possible to take the nand backup from the one with fw 4.5 and use it to downgrade the one with fw 9.5, but it wouldnt work, thanks thou

mrbits

Trophies
XP
Country
When I try to do the browser exploit by going to go.gateway-3ds.com it just sits there on "gateway 3ds loading" and never exploits. Works if I use OOT via sky3ds. I am wondering about just going fully sky3ds after using both, gateway is quite a hassle.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
this sucks, i have 2 o3ds, was jus wondering if its possible to take the nand backup from the one with fw 4.5 and use it to downgrade the one with fw 9.5, but it wouldnt work, thanks thou
nope, nands are console unique
When I try to do the browser exploit by going to go.gateway-3ds.com it just sits there on "gateway 3ds loading" and never exploits. Works if I use OOT via sky3ds. I am wondering about just going fully sky3ds after using both, gateway is quite a hassle.
go.gateway is old 3DS only, new 3DS have to use either oot/CN or downgraded MSET (downgraded mset being the most convenient)

tonybologna

GO VOLS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a O3DS that's on 4.5.0-6.0U FW. My question here is about the R4i Gold 3DS here. What files do I need from here to update/use the flashcart? I ordered my R4i Gold 3DS from ModchipsDirect here.

Which firmware do I need? Is it the Firmware 4.0b2 or another one? Is the Wood Kernel(v1.64) also best to use? Which upgrade patch do I need? Is it the The new patch for 3DS V4.5.0-10 & DSi V1.45 since I'm on 4.5 FW?

I am going to be using the R4i Gold 3DS flashcart for running DS content but mainly to install the mset profile exploit & Pasta CFW. I just want to make sure I get the right files/firmware for my card. Thanks guys!

mrbits

Trophies
XP
Country
What is the difference between pasta cfw and emunand? Why would I run pasta over emunand and can you have both installed?

Thanks!

Eon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does paying for DLC work on Gateway? I plan to buy all the new Smash characters for both consoles but I'm not sure how to apply it for the .3ds file without messing anything up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...