• Replies 53,799
  • Likes 43

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not update? haha yeah. what I bummer. Is it possible to like get a hacked 3DS on emunand 9.5 and then transfer to my own 3DS on 9.5?
No but you can get a <9.2 3ds hack it and then sell your 9.5. Can likely do a system transfer if you need to.

thorasgar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 161
Reactions: SweetieBelle

Stella0219

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi I was wondering if you guys can help~!
Whenever I play tomodachi Life and try to goti the port
I get a streetpass error.
Why is this happening and if anyone had these problems can
you help?

luan43

Trophies
XP
Country
Weird problem with theme cia package, i hav a jap 3ds and the cia package is also jap, i installed them in BBM but i get an error, and then it asks me to delete the themes once i go to the theme menu. Any help please?

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
the first one seems to support the wood kernel, the second and third doesn't (I have one similar to the last one). i'd get the first one if I'd need another fc (I don't)

thorasgar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, does SKY3DS work on my new ambassador 3DS? Firmware 9.0.0-20E
It is supposed to.

Here is a link to a very easy and handy guide I found:

Full credit to the author :)

http://digiex.net/guides-reviews/co...ck-any-firmware-up-9-2-gateway-flashcard.html

Should be handy :)
That is a really good guide for the initial setup. It leaves some important details out like the importance of making an emunand backup as well but overall very solid.

Thanks.

thorasgar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the first one seems to support the wood kernel, the second and third doesn't (I have one similar to the last one). i'd get the first one if I'd need another fc (I don't)
I had never seen the third one but used to have an Acekard. I personally have the first one and it works well on 9.2 and have not needed to update it in over a year. They are all very similar so just pick the features you like and go with it. Don't expect them to last forever if you get a year or two out of them consider yourself lucky.

tavaryn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't want to make a second thread in two days, so I'm gonna try posting in this thread.

I'm trying to get to Gateway Mode on my 4.4U 3DS (GW version Ultra 3.0.4). I can access the Gateway Menu just fine via the DS Profile exploit, but any time I choose Boot Gateway Mode or Boot Classic Mode, the system hangs and I have to hard reset.

The red card is inserted, and has a 32GB Sandisk Class 10 microSD card in, formatted exFAT.
The SD card inside my 3DS is an 8GB Sandisk Class 4, formatted FAT32. It has the 3.0.4 launcher.dat on it.
I have updated the Gateway successfully (and forced another update by holding R when launching the menu).
I have formatted my emuNAND multiple times (and have backed up my sysNAND to my PC, don't worry!)
I have run diagnostics on the red card, everything came back green.

Any ideas?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool: DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)