3ds needs update for online service

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by darkblitz, Feb 16, 2016.

1. darkblitz
    OP

darkblitz Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2015
    Gambia, The
    i use rx tools 9.2
    when i wanne play pokemon shuffle it says me i need an game update and it sends me to the eshop. but i cant downloade the gameupdate because i need a system update
    when i wanne play triforce hereos and i wanne play online the game say i need the latest sytemupdate for it

what can i do to use the online service with rx tools 9.2

2. Trolling

Trolling This Username is taken. Problem?

Jul 29, 2012
    Netherlands
    Behind you
    Update your Emunand.
    It's as simple as that.

Zidapi and Voxel like this.
  3. darkblitz
    OP

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2015
    Gambia, The
    so when iam in rx tools and it ask me for an update its not an system update its an update for my rx tools?
    or how have i to update it?

4. ihaveamac

ihaveamac GBAtemp Guru

Apr 20, 2015
    United States
    Tigard, OR
    go to System Settings, make sure it says RX-E before the version number, and go straight to system update.

darkblitz and RedBlueGreen like this.
  5. GothicIII
    This message by GothicIII has been removed from public view by BORTZ, Feb 16, 2016, Reason: english only please.
    Feb 16, 2016
  6. RedBlueGreen

RedBlueGreen GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 10, 2015
    Canada
    It might be a good idea to make sure the nands are unlinked too. Not sure if this is necessary, but better to be safe than sorry.

7. darkblitz
    OP

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2015
    Gambia, The
    thank you trolling and ihaveamac, sometimes it could be so easy

@Gothic
    ich kenne den unterschied aber ich habe sicherheitshalber nochmal nachgefragt bevor ich was falsch mache

@ redcluegreen
    they are unlinked

8. RedBlueGreen

RedBlueGreen GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 10, 2015
    Canada
    You're good to go then.

9. darkblitz
    OP

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2015
    Gambia, The
    okay i now have rx tool 10.5 but when i wanne enter the e-shop i get an error code. the code ist 022-2634....
    anyone know what i have to do now?

10. GothicIII
    This message by GothicIII has been removed from public view by BORTZ, Feb 16, 2016, Reason: english only please.
    Feb 16, 2016
  11. raynor_ni

raynor_ni Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2009
    Try signing in to your NNID in sysnand and emunand

12. darkblitz
    OP

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2015
    Gambia, The
    i tried it in sysnand but i have the normal fimware 9.2 and the 3ds wanted an update that i can get into the e-shop...
    and in emunand i get the errorcode...

13. raynor_ni

raynor_ni Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2009
    as far as I understand it (I have linked sys/emunands on o3ds so im far from knowledgeable) the trick is to sign in to nnid on sysnand then reboot into emunand and sign in to nnid and that error *should* go away.

14. darkblitz
    OP

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2015
    Gambia, The
    the problem is when i wanne use an nintendo network id on my sysnand i have to update my 3ds
    the other problem is i bought my 3ds on amazon but it was allready used with an nnid.
    the nnid is on my emunand and cannot be used, and i dont have the password to use it on my sysnand, and even if i would have it i would have to make an update to sign in...
    is there any way to delete the nnid on emunand? than i just would make a new nnid and than it would work, wouldnt it?

15. PokeAcer

PokeAcer Banned

Banned
    May 28, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Wales
    If you format the emuNAND, yes you can do that.

16. darkblitz
    OP

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2015
    Gambia, The
    and after dooing formate my emunand i can use a new nnid to get acces to the eshop without problems?

17. GothicIII
    Feb 16, 2016
  18. PokeAcer

PokeAcer Banned

Banned
    May 28, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Wales
    Yup. You could even get the tickets.db from sysNAND and take the previous owner's games and DL from NUS as CIA for free (not illegal because it's your 3DS, but technically is, etc) via FunkyCIA

19. GothicIII

GothicIII GBAtemp Fan

Jan 4, 2015
    Gambia, The
    He will get an error that the system is already tied with a nnid. My suggestion is that he connect sysnand with Internet and formats it again, so the console will be untied from the Nintendo server. Then he shouldn't have any problems to create a new nnid and connect to eshop

20. ihaveamac

ihaveamac GBAtemp Guru

Apr 20, 2015
    United States
    Tigard, OR
    PokeAcer likes this.
  21. PokeAcer

PokeAcer Banned

Banned
    May 28, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Wales
    Not if you format emuNAND - I have a 9.2 O3DS with sysNAND on PokeAcer (NNID), but I formatted my emuNAND, updated to 10.5, and it's NNID is PokeAcer549, no issues at all.

GothicIII likes this.
  22. GothicIII

GothicIII GBAtemp Fan

Jan 4, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Ok then it should work. Didn't know you can bind multiple nnids to one system. I got that error from eshop when I used a backup from emunand before it was untied.

23. darkblitz
    OP

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2015
    Gambia, The
    @Gothic
    mein sysnand wurde formatiert als ich emunand insterliert habe soweit ich weiß, zumindest habe ich auf meinem sysnand keine nnid welche ich benutzen kann (musste grade eine neue erstellen was aber nicht ging da ich mein system dafür updaten muss). bevor ich emunand gemacht habe hatte ich allerdings eine welche aber nun nichtmehr vorhanden ist. also werde ich es gleich erstmal nur mit emunand versuchen wenn es nicht klappt formatiere ich einfach beides nochmal

thank you pokeacer i will try to formate my emunand

last question.
    is there any way to get a savegame of my gba virtual console game? i use JKSaveManager but only can make backups of my 3ds games like ocarina of time or mario and luigi paper jam brothers, pokemon shuffle and so on. when i try to make a backup of my golden sun or zelda a link to the past i get the error: couldn't open savearch.
    when i try to use https://gbatemp.net/threads/save-data-manager-and-editor-for-firmware-up-to-9-9.396245/ this the save manager crahes when i try to use virtual console games (3ds games works fine)

@ihaveamac
    what happen to my savefiles if i use the tutorial you postet?

Last edited by darkblitz, Feb 16, 2016