All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Centrix said:
Centrix said:
You know, I'm so tired of people making up stupid accusations about a news system, its always like this with any system. My head hurts (Take some aspirin!) My Dick hurts (Quick beating off!) I had a Seizure, (Then you shouldn't be playing Video games, find a new hobby!) I mean come on people, there's no reason for it, if you know you have problems that relate to Video Games stay away from them or do what the Warning says when you turn on the game, take breaks, Sheesh!

I'm just saying and making a point!

And your point? I understand what the post stated, but what gets me is what about those who wear those ass a nine glass to see 3D on there TV's to they get dizzy? To me its the same thing with or with the glasses!

What. The. Hell?

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TheYummyKenshin said:
Than again none of this matters to me since I'm blind in one eye and I can't view 3D images anymore.

My mother has that problem. It's very embarrassing going to the cinema with her to a 3d movie, she always manages to argue her way into a half price ticket because she can only see half the film.

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Bunie said:
3D works by making an illusion. Of course the eyes attempt to focus on an object infront of you, that isnt really there. it could take some "Training" to get used to the 3D effect, and would cause dizziness in the same people who encounter it in movie theaters that show 3D Movies.
Agreed. 3D without glasses is something new to the eyes of a human, and therefore, the human eye should be trained in order to learn to adjust to the illusion.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Seems as though the reasons are piling up not to get one:

Console Price
Launch Line Up
Game Prices
Battery Life
3D causes dizzyness (not surprised, watching Avatar in 3D at the cinema made me feel really sick)

Anymore to add..?

indask8

New Member Forever
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thug4L1f3 said:
Seems as though the reasons are piling up not to get one:

Console Price
Launch Line Up
Game Prices
Battery Life
3D causes dizzyness (not surprised, watching Avatar in 3D at the cinema made me feel really sick)

Anymore to add..?

Region Lock
Higher anti-piracy (Not a cons for games developers, a cons for hypothetic homebrew developments)
3DSi lite in 6 month or so.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Failures shouldnt touch 3DS! xD

Oh well is the same when you play while in a car moving at 80 km/h or more. Its obvious that it is because we are not used to it.. but well.. humans are known to adapt fast to things =)

concealed identi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cwstjdenobs said:
TheYummyKenshin said:
Than again none of this matters to me since I'm blind in one eye and I can't view 3D images anymore.

My mother has that problem. It's very embarrassing going to the cinema with her to a 3d movie, she always manages to argue her way into a half price ticket because she can only see half the film.

genuine lol

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
pyrmon24 said:
@christmas01 It IS a 3DS. The boot screen is like that because it has no OS loaded on it. And quality is too good to be a knock-off
It's chrisman, not christmas
rofl2.gif

I'm not sure what to make of this personally; my eyes handle 3D films perfectly well and I have no motion sickness, but I'd be interested to see what effect this would have on me, if any.

campbell00

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This doesn't bode well for me.

I was one of the people who had trouble playing half-life 2 (I'm not alone; look it up). Apparently it had something to do with my point of view being "tunneled": The Source engine has a relatively smaller screen view than other games.

If this is the case, then the 3DS might give me the same problems.

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'd like to refer you all back to the Tempcast that I guested in.... and i said that 3D was gimmikcy and crap and made me feel sick/gave me headaches and then concluded that 3d was evil and plotting to take over the world.
Seems I was right!

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am not really sure if I will buy it. My DSi XL's Bottom Screen broke the day before yesterday, so it would be a good idea to repair it. But I can also buy the 3DS, but then I still have the problem of the possibility of a 3DS Lite or something like that.
I think I will just wait for a few reviews.

D

Deleted-246289

The 3D does not affect all people, only some people that may have some eye problems that they didn't knew about, Nintendo will not create something to harm people because they know that they are going to have problems if they do, so personally I won't believe this garbage.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...