Hacking 3DS killed my DSTwo...

CortalRage

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I had just gotten my 3DS and was excited to play it, so I popped in m DSTwo. It loaded, and I got the Please restart system thing, and remembered I didn't update it. I went and downloaded the files to update, and stuck it in my dslite. It wasn't detected at all. I stuck it in 2 other dslites with the same thing, and it wont show up on my 3ds anymore either, nor my dads XL. I looked at some ways to fix it on the supercard forum, including putting it in with a piece of paper to make contact, but to no avail. Any advice?

CortalRage

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, there was one method mentioned using a dslite and s dsone that I tried when the dstwo isnt recognized by anything. They created an app that, when run, would ask you to put in the dstwo, then put in the memory card, then press B. THe problem is, when I put in the dstwo at that step, it restarts
frown.gif

CortalRage

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I figured that out Dx I was just hoping there was a way to fix it, and make it recognizeable again...

CortalRage

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind (though I intend to buy a new dstwo, (I am a big supercard follower xD) I may look into acekard or R4 though)

B3astinSnipes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
np yea i wanted a dstwo but like i had just ordered my acekard then found out that dstwo is better but they wouldnt let me cancel my order
frown.gif
maybe in the future when i get more money lol

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
B3astinSnipes said:
np yea i wanted a dstwo but like i had just ordered my acekard then found out that dstwo is better but they wouldnt let me cancel my order
frown.gif
Well think of it this way, when you do buy the DSTWO you'll have the best of both worlds. I have a DSTWO but still love my Acekard.

B3astinSnipes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AlanJohn said:
Wow... The 3DS kills flashcarts instead of blocking them...
I think your flashcart is dead... I'm very sorry for you bro...
You lost an awesome flashcart
frown.gif
samething happened to me with my acekard but i fixed it
smile.gif
it was actually really easy too

B3astinSnipes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
B3astinSnipes said:
frown.gif
Well think of it this way, when you do buy the DSTWO you'll have the best of both worlds. I have a DSTWO but still love my Acekard.
ahh i see well maybe ill buy one but there just kinda expensive...i just wish along time ago when i first bought my r4i i would of bought the acekard instead...

Kitanode

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a file that i got from the supercard forum which brought my SCDS2 back from the dead.

pm me if you want it and havn't already tried it.

I basically ballsed up a firmware update the (v1.8 one) and no matter what i tried i couldn't get any dsp/dsl or dsi to recognise it and i had practically given up hope.

With this file you have to copy it onto your sd card and use a different flashcart to load it on a ds phat or ds lite. Once the program has started you take out the flash cart(you must keep the ds turned on) and insert the SCDS2 and then insert the sd card into the SCDS2 and follow the on-screen instructions.

CortalRage

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kitanode said:
I have a file that i got from the supercard forum which brought my SCDS2 back from the dead.

pm me if you want it and havn't already tried it.

I basically ballsed up a firmware update the (v1.8 one) and no matter what i tried i couldn't get any dsp/dsl or dsi to recognise it and i had practically given up hope.

With this file you have to copy it onto your sd card and use a different flashcart to load it on a ds phat or ds lite. Once the program has started you take out the flash cart(you must keep the ds turned on) and insert the SCDS2 and then insert the sd card into the SCDS2 and follow the on-screen instructions.
Thats the method I try, but even when its plugged into the wall, with no memorycard in the DSTwo, it shuts down the dslite at that step, so I can't use that method.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: