Homebrew [3DS] Is it possibile to dump NAND with only Homebrew Launcher on 11.0?

ederenzi78

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello,
I can't find an answer in the various threads. I don't want to modify NAND in any way, I just want to dump it. Is it possible?
Thanks

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you know anyone with an Arm9loaderhax 3ds, you are able to inject a modified save into a DSIware title and put it on your 3ds to dump the nand but aside from that, no you cannot.

ederenzi78

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks to both.
I'd like to install A9LH on my N3DSXL on which I have a NNID with a good number of legit games. But I don't want to redownload everything and saving/restoring all the saves with JKSM (it's a lenghty process, as you have to start the game in order for it to create the save data and only then you can overwrite it). Moreover, I don't think you can save NAND data (activity log, for example) for the same reason you can't dump the NAND.
I have an O3DS already A9LHed with no NNID, but unluckily you can't system transfer from N3DS to O3DS (this way I could transfer the data from my N3DSXL to O3DS, dump the NAND, format it, buying Fieldrunners, etc - with a bit of transfers back and forth I could restore my N3DSXL to it's original state, but alas!)

Thanks anyway

Roomsaver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to both.
I'd like to install A9LH on my N3DSXL on which I have a NNID with a good number of legit games. But I don't want to redownload everything and saving/restoring all the saves with JKSM (it's a lenghty process, as you have to start the game in order for it to create the save data and only then you can overwrite it). Moreover, I don't think you can save NAND data (activity log, for example) for the same reason you can't dump the NAND.
I have an O3DS already A9LHed with no NNID, but unluckily you can't system transfer from N3DS to O3DS (this way I could transfer the data from my N3DSXL to O3DS, dump the NAND, format it, buying Fieldrunners, etc - with a bit of transfers back and forth I could restore my N3DSXL to it's original state, but alas!)

Thanks anyway
You could get a hardmod for your n3DS and downgrade that way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F