Hardware 3ds is acting weird

mike a

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, sometimes when I turn on the system, and just after the icons load, the screen scrolls all the way to the right to the end of as far as you could scroll. And when I try to scroll back left to my games, it'll just scroll right back all the way to the right. Just does it here and there and I'll have to turn the system off to fix it. My directional pad and joystick pad are working just fine. Idk why it does this sometimes. What do you think it could be

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, sometimes when I turn on the system, and just after the icons load, the screen scrolls all the way to the right to the end of as far as you could scroll. And when I try to scroll back left to my games, it'll just scroll right back all the way to the right. Just does it here and there and I'll have to turn the system off to fix it. My directional pad and joystick pad are working just fine. Idk why it does this sometimes. What do you think it could be
sounds like the R button could be messing up if thats going on.

mike a

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was messing up yes, I have the part for it but can't fix it. Idk I was sticking, but then stopped.

mike a

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it isn't the r button. When I play a game the button works fine. It's the touch screen. Where there's the left arrow and right one, it'll be fine for a bit but as soon as I touch something, I can see the right arrow clicking so to speak as if I'm touching it. If I touch the left arrow it halts it but won't reverse unless the home screen goes all the way to the right. I started doing this like 2 months ago, and only once in awhile, now about Everytime I turn the system in it does this. Almost wanna just throw it away and get a new one idk it's pissing me off

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since the problem is coming from the right side, see if your n3DS battery's [ bloated / swollen / puffed / ballooned / expanded ]. Pressure from the battery pushing against the body shell could be damaging the touchscreen digitizer.

mike a

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I'll check. Btw it's weird, usually when I go in NDS mode it stops when I'm done playing a game. I ended up moving all my folders and stuff to the far right side. Works in a way cuz there's LOTS of NDS games I haven't gotten to yet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*