Hardware 3DS>Internet Settings>SpotPass

GamerzHell9137

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
So the Spotpass in the internet settings has Automatic Software Downloads and Sending of System Information.
I disabled it months ago thinking its gonna update the system itself.
Well... i still think its gonna so i am asking you guys if that's true?
Right now disabled i didn't get the notification to upgrade the system nor any kind of notifications, just Letter Box Notifications and minor one.

And whats ok to enable?
Both of them or just one? Which?

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Auto software downloading means when there is an update, the system will download it ahead of time, but it won't actually install it unless you confirm that you want to update. It will, however, bug you to update every time you turn on the 3DS, lol.

Sending of system information just lets Nintendo know what menu versions are still being used, maybe the most commonly played games, I don't know. I wouldn't worry about flash cards or anything like that though, there's no way Nintendo could prove that you don't own "Alex Rider" or are playing a DSTWO, which fakes that particular game.

Reactions: 1 person

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep mine off, and update when i want to. I dont like Mr. 3DS all like "update my ass, man!"
Nah ill wait and do it on my own time.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks.
And why did the mod move this thread here??

I mean i posted it in FAQ section(Frequently asked questions).
That section is for guides, and F.A.Q. guides. It's a little misleading, but it's at the top of that section.

" Do not use this section to ask for help! This section is for guides that help other members only."

Reactions: 2 people

GamerzHell9137

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Thanks.
And why did the mod move this thread here??

I mean i posted it in FAQ section(Frequently asked questions).
That section is for guides, and F.A.Q. guides. It's a little misleading, but it's at the top of that section.

" Do not use this section to ask for help! This section is for guides that help other members only."

Ohh thanks for the info.
Close Thread mod.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay