• Replies 24
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted_171835

OP
Image-Gamecube_logo.png

QUOTE said:
If the 3DS can't beat the PSP on speed or graphics, it appears as though they figured its Achilles Heel might be innovation. According to a source that would like to remain unnamed, the 3DS has the Nvidia Tegra 2, three cameras and two touchscreens. The 3DS has three cameras to "spur innovation" and "exciting new games". The Nvidia Tegra is apparently more powerful then the graphics processor in the Gamecube allowing games like Super Mario Sunshine to be developed for it. Two touch screens let the 3DS allow for "more touching" and a "more immersive experience". I only hope that we will see an image leak of the 3DS, soon.
QUOTE said:
This is awesome! I thought it would have the Tegra but it turns out it has the Tegra 2! The 3DS is great!

Source: TinyCartridge

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sounds fake.

The Tegra 2 story ? If you ask me, it's 100% true.
The camera story ? Chances are it's used for motion sensoring, but I don't think they would be using three. (Oh well, maybe two on the inside and one on the outside)

Two Touchscreens ? No. Just No.

Mr.Mysterio

Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Three camera's?
Nvidia Tegra 2? Powerful than the the gamecube???
Checks Source immediately!!
Funny, the page says the URL is not found
excl.gif

D

Deleted_171835

OP
Neko said:
Sounds fake.

The camera story ? Chances are it's used for motion sensoring, but I don't think they would be using three. (Oh well, maybe two on the inside and one on the outside)

Fake. I doubt it.

Tiny Cartridge is run by an editor at Joystiq. His reputation would be ruined if he did that.

Edit1: Meh. The link is down. They probably took it down upon request of Nintendo. Maybe a different site saw it and posted it.

Mr.Mysterio

Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Then how come when I click on the source, it tells me 'The URL you requested could not be found.'?
The editor must have realized no one would fall for it and removed it as soon as possible.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
Mr.Mysterio said:
Then how come when I click on the source, it tells me 'The URL you requested could not be found.'?
The editor must have realized no one would fall for it and removed it as soon as possible.
They removed the post. I'll email the editor.

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SoulSnatcher said:
Neko said:
Sounds fake.

Fake. I doubt it.

Tiny Cartridge is run by an editor at Joystiq. His reputation would be ruined if he did that.

Edit1: Meh. The link is down. They probably took it down upon request of Nintendo. Maybe a different site saw it and posted it.

Really? His reputation would be ruined by an april fools joke? You sir have a sick sense of humor.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
worlok375 said:
SoulSnatcher said:
Neko said:
Sounds fake.

Fake. I doubt it.

Really? His reputation would be ruined by an april fools joke? You sir have a sick sense of humor.
Author of a reputable site, lying? Imagine the stock market!

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SoulSnatcher said:
worlok375 said:
SoulSnatcher said:
Neko said:
Sounds fake.

Fake. I doubt it.

Author of a reputable site, making an april fools joke? OH THE HORROR OF THAT BEING POSSIBLE.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
worlok375 said:
SoulSnatcher said:
worlok375 said:
SoulSnatcher said:
Neko said:
Sounds fake.

Fake. I doubt it.

Author of a reputable site, making an april fools joke? OH THE HORROR OF THAT BEING POSSIBLE.
Whatever. You don't have to believe it.

murkurie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tegra 2 I believe
3 camera's well, maybe 2 on the inside solely for the 3D to detect the user or users
2 touch screens, I highly doubt it

Technically the tegra 2 can give the 3DS 1080p output, which they could be using the pallarelx or however u spell it 3d, because doesn't it halve the resolution so the eyes would only see somewhere around 800X540 which would be right around standard definition

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This sounds like the best thing to happen since the dawn of time! I can't believe I will be able to play such great games on such a great handheld system! this is truly the thing of dreams!

*looks at date*

1259754955990.png

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Neko said:

Why?

While I agree this sounds fake, I have no trouble believing the 3DS could feature touchscreen capability on both screens. The rumours before Nintendo's announcement indicated that the gap between the two screens has been reduced to the point of being almost negligable, and that developers would be able to make both screens function as a single, larger display if they wanted. If they screens can be used together as one, touchscreen on both seems very likely, IMO.

Tegra 2 I believe, though. This is one system I don't believe Nintendo is going to skimp as much in the area of graphics and raw power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...