Gaming 3DS games...

Nintenplayer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys, I'm re-posting this thread because nobody have answered the previous one....
And I'll remove the touchscreen problem....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya there, guys! I post this cuz I wanna ask a question.
Without further ado, here's my question:
I'm planning to buy one 3DS game. I already have Luigi's Mansion 2, Super Mario 3D land and Mario Kart 7.
I'm thinking of buying one of these:
-Mario and Luigi Dream Team Bros.
-Kirby Triple Deluxe
-Animal Crossing New Leaf
-Phoenix Wright Ace Attroney: Dual Destinies
-Mario Party island Tour
So what I'm gonna ask you is this:
Mario and Luigi Dream Team Bros. vs Kirby Triple Deluxe vs Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies vs Mario Party island Tour.
The one who wins here will battle with Animal Crossing New Leaf, and that's where I'm gonna decide what game I'll buy.
I would like to see reasons for your opinion and select only the ones you already played.

So? Help me, please!

TTB82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
We can't decide what games you like. It's kind of obvious you need to do some research on your own. Check the games on youtube (ingame videos), and read some reviews on the better known game sites.

I've played MPIT, but I think it sucks... maybe you don't... I stopped playing MaLDTB after about 5 hours, I didn't like it anymore because it was to much the same every time. But maybe you like that?!

Have a good hunt on researching these games :-)

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you haven't played Bowser's Inside Story for the DS, get that. If you have, Dream Team Bros is basically more of that. Otherwise Dual Destinies is awesome but if you're a fan of Animal Crossing, New Leaf may be a better idea.

HitBattousai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of the options you listed, I would say go with Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies as the challenger for New Leaf. With the exception of Island Tour(which is mediocre at best), all those games are roughly on the same level, but it's the best story-based game on the list. However, I do think that Animal Crossing: New Leaf is overall the best game, regardless of which challenger you go with.

Since you seem to like the main Nintendo franchises, I'd say add The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds to your list. It's one of the contenders for best game on the system(along with New Leaf) in my view, and is the best Zelda in terms of gameplay in a long time, making possibly the best use of the 3D capability of the system in the process.

Coconut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dudeeeee, there are like hundreds of topics like this. Google all of those titles. Look it op on YouTube. Look at the recommended section.

Nintenplayer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, about Legend of Zelda Link Between Worlds....
Korean Nintendo hasn't released that yet. They're gonna release it on June 21st....
That's why I didn't put it on my list....
It's the same with Professor Layton series... We only have curious village and pandora's box(diabolical box)....
I would have bought Miracle Mask with no hesitations if Korean Nintendo released it....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol