Hacking 3ds errordisp luma

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I looked for it in fbi but didn’t see it maybe it’s already deleted?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I deleted a file from home brew called qtm is that the module?
What do you mean you deleted it from homebrew?
Maybe it does have a name in FBI, I'm not really sure.
It should be in the Titles menu somewhere, listed in red.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
a file in homebrew called qtm I looked it up, just some random homebrew app nothing important.
Oh, ok.
I just checked, and I was able to find qtm in FBI, near the bottom. As expected it's only displayed by title ID, which is 0004013020004202. Be very careful that the title you're deleting matches exactly.
If you don't see NAND titles (the ones listed in red) in the list, you have to hit Select and enable Show NAND.

Reactions: J1rubino1

J1rubino1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, ok.
I just checked, and I was able to find qtm in FBI, near the bottom. As expected it's only displayed by title ID, which is 0004013020004202. Be very careful that the title you're deleting matches exactly.
If you don't see NAND titles (the ones listed in red) in the list, you have to hit Select and enable Show NAND.
The error doesn't show anymore! Thank you so much! The reason why I was hesitant deleting that id because it had a 2 in there but in the end it worked out:)

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Why the f*** would you ever want to delete a system module? It's far from a good idea. It's like saying hey, my windows computer has a problem, let's delete system32.
Did you even try doing what I said? I was trying to diagnose if the ribbon cable to the cameras is broken. If the ribbon cable is the problem you won't be able to use games that use the camera. Also if you perform a sys update, qtm will be reinstalled and if the problem gets worse by then, you may not be able to even access fbi to delete qtm again.

Era

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My 3ds just started doing this today. I can't access the main menu without this error popping up and I won't be able to access fbi. Any ideas?

Era

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try turning 3D off
That was kind of impossible at the time since it would not boot me past the boot up screen. I found another thread that fixed the problem, and I did disable the super stable 3D function in the system settings. Thank you though :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma. +1