Homebrew 3ds Downgrade Question

• Thread starter LuksaXD
  • Start date
  • Views 1,293
  • Replies 16
L

LuksaXD

OP
I have all cias and sysupdater.I start it with Ironhaxx.I downgarde with Y firstime it Frezze again is it there Getting Cia Files Informations since 5 min. Reboot ?

L

LuksaXD

OP
Give it some more time, just in case. If it's still frozen, it's possible that nothing happened. Worst case scenario, you might've bricked.
It runs degrees for 15 min.Shut down or i get a brick ?

Last edited by ,

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reboot, use ironhax to set up menuhax. Use safe sysupdater found in the homebrew section of the website. You will have a better success rate doing it that way. Also, make sure you have your correct system and region update files for the downgrade. Use the wrong one, safe sysupdater will tell you and will not start the downgrade until you have the correct region/system files

L

LuksaXD

OP
Reboot, use ironhax to set up menuhax. Use safe sysupdater found in the homebrew section of the website. You will have a better success rate doing it that way. Also, make sure you have your correct system and region update files for the downgrade. Use the wrong one, safe sysupdater will tell you and will not start the downgrade until you have the correct region/system files
thanks ;)

L

LuksaXD

OP
I get a error when i will downgrading. Help ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I get a error when i will downgrading. Help ?
Okay wait..It work.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All update is installed. Rebooting in 10 seconds do not work.. :/
Nothing happends
If it's stuck at that screen, just turn it off and turn it back on. If all went well like it should have, you'll reboot into 9.2. But just to make sure it worked, take out your we card before powering on

L

LuksaXD

OP
If it's stuck at that screen, just turn it off and turn it back on. If all went well like it should have, you'll reboot into 9.2. But just to make sure it worked, take out your we card before powering on
You mean sd card ?

You mean sd card ?
Wait its work thanks.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mean sd card ?

Wait its work thanks.
Yes sd card. I'm using my phone for this so bare with the awful spelling mistakes lol. Good! Since you're on the old 3ds, you can put the gateway 3.6.2 lunched on your sd card, go to go.gateway-3ds.com on your 3ds and format emunand. Also make a back up if your nand after formatting emunand. There are several guides here to help you install rxtools or any other CFW of your choice. You can even set up auto boot with menuhax and cteboot manager homebrew app to auto boot into your desired CFW

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes sd card. I'm using my phone for this so bare with the awful spelling mistakes lol. Good! Since you're on the old 3ds, you can put the gateway 3.6.2 lunched on your sd card, go to go.gateway-3ds.com on your 3ds and format emunand. Also make a back up if your nand after formatting emunand. There are several guides here to help you install rxtools or any other CFW of your choice. You can even set up auto boot with menuhax and cteboot manager homebrew app to auto boot into your desired CFW
i recommend emunand9 to create the emunand . . . i am do dev but knowing gateway bricks other flashcard users and that this gateway version has bricked users of the scds2 i personally dont recommend gateway anything unless you are using a gateway card

L

LuksaXD

OP
Can i delete the updates with cia files ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: