Hardware 3DS doesnt do anything at all...

Max013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi all,

I bought a Defective 3DS and it only worked with the power adapter in it.
The battery i checked it is OK.
I opened the 3DS and checked the fuses,they are OK.
I found a damaged trace and tried to repair it.

Now it doesnt do anything at all,no lights,no power,no flashing screens etc...

Any tips /hints?

Thanks

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
You should have returned it immediately. Now that you've breached the unit and tampered with the board I'd be immensely surprised if you get anything at all. Go yell at some managers and pretend you didn't try to repair the trace.

Reactions: 5 people

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
You should have returned it immediately. Now that you've breached the unit and tampered with the board I'd be immensely surprised if you get anything at all. Go yell at some managers and pretend you didn't try to repair the trace.
Agreed. Official free repair where you have to wait in the mail > Repairing yourself for "quicker" fix with possible permanent damage.

But what's done is done. Really nothing you can do now is contact Nintendo and hope they'll be nice to you.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Agreed. Official free repair where you have to wait in the mail > Repairing yourself for "quicker" fix with possible permanent damage.

But what's done is done. Really nothing you can do now is contact Nintendo and hope they'll be nice to you.
No no no. Take it back to the retailer. Sending it to a qualified repair agent who will determine the status of your warrenty is a very bad idea at this point

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/eFb28u5GPsU?si=35a7C58FgPbaxIMm