Hacking 3DS does not turn on!!

Kaan3DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm installing Cfw on my 3DS and I just opened the SafeB9installer but it didn't work the first time so I tried multiple times but it didn't work at last it did and when I did it I tried to turn the console off but it just won't work at last when I took my microSD out to install the Luma3ds it closed but when I put my micro sd back my 3ds doesn't start up anymore , it won't turn on it flashes the blue light for a second, help!

Kaan3DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If it flashes blue light, it can't find boot.firm
Try downloading latest luma.
Ok lemme see THANKS FOR REPLYING!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If it flashes blue light, it can't find boot.firm
Try downloading latest luma and put it on root of your sd
Huh for some reason when my computer tries to read it it says Format to read this and after that it says no permission to enter, help!

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh for some reason when my computer tries to read it it says Format to read this and after that it says no permission to enter, help!
Remove your SD card and try again. If that doesn't work, try rebooting your computer before trying again. If you still cannot read your SD card, it could be dead or dying.

Kaan3DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Remove your SD card and try again. If that doesn't work, try rebooting your computer before trying again. If you still cannot read your SD card, it could be dead or dying.
Ok I'll try

It didn't work , but I have my Nintendo 3DS FILE still on my desktop can I try the hack progress again from the start??

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It didn't work , but I have my Nintendo 3DS FILE still on my desktop can I try the hack progress again from the start??
If your 3DS is powering off on boot, then that means you already have B9S installed. Here's what you need to do:
  1. Format your SD card if you have to.
  2. Download Luma3DS v9.0 and put the boot.firm file onto the root of a working SD card.
  3. Continue with this guide.

Kaan3DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If your 3DS is powering off on boot, then that means you already have B9S installed. Here's what you need to do:
  1. Format your SD card if you have to.
  2. Download Luma3DS v9.0 and put the boot.firm file onto the root of a working SD card.
  3. Continue with this guide.
All the cia files are gone now can I install them back too with the luma3ds??

How are you booting it? Flashcart or something else?
I'm trying to hack my console with a R4i Gold Plus+

Kaan3DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Anything that was on your SD card will have to be reinstalled if you formatted your SD card. For now, you should follow the steps I listed above.
Ok thanks!

Anything that was on your SD card will have to be reinstalled if you formatted your SD card. For now, you should follow the steps I listed above.
Did the steps for the microSD but my console still won't turn on

Ok thanks!

Nononono it's fixed

Ok thanks!

Nononono it's fixed
Thank you guys so much , you don't know how happy I'm now I'm so thankfull thanks for taking your time and replying!!

Kaan3DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If you haven't done so, you need to finish the guide I linked to. Otherwise, your 3DS will fail to startup properly without an SD card.
I'm following instructions from Sthetix now (a youtuber) , but this problem is solved I'm now at the luma3ds screen , Thanks again! If there is another problem I'll ask again but in a new thread so it could be you can't find it if I'll have another problem, but for me you have done enough you took your time to respond which is very nice from you and the most important!

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm following instructions from Sthetix now (a youtuber) , but this problem is solved I'm now at the luma3ds screen , Thanks again! If there is another problem I'll ask again but in a new thread so it could be you can't find it if I'll have another problem, but for me you have done enough you took your time to respond which is very nice from you and the most important!
Don't expect me to respond to any other problems if you're going to use a YouTube guide. They're usually out of date or downright wrong.

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Still, following the guide is better. It is always updated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.