3DS Color Question?

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Kurossaki652, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Kurossaki652
    OP

Kurossaki652 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 4, 2009
    United States
    The Manor of Sleep
    So, I picked the Cosmo Black color,but I am thinking of getting the Aqua Blue, Can I change the color when I get there??

2. lithium210

lithium210 GBAtemp Fan

Oct 16, 2003
    United States

Was wondering the same thing but I think it matters on the store. Depends how many preorders they have or consoles they get on sunday. I also got Cosmo Black but have a hard time choosing between both. I might just end up getting a protective casing which will change the colors anyways..

3. Kurossaki652
    OP

Kurossaki652 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 4, 2009
    United States
    The Manor of Sleep
    I'll Probably do that.. Thanks for the idea :3

4. TehSkull

TehSkull Living the life

Nov 29, 2009
    United States
    Louisiana
    SEE IT IN PERSON. Do NOT get Aqua Blue without having seen it for yourself. I found it to be horribly green. Others find it as blue as this forum's theme (those people need better monitors).

5. Donald Serrot

Donald Serrot GBAtemp Fan

May 11, 2009
    United States
    I wouldn't say blue as the forum theme... but it is a really nice Aqua Blue as advertised. (Remember, aqua is greenish blue. The 3DS looks like it has a little bit more blue than green, but there is enough to make it aqua.)

I personally like green (green/brown are my fave colors) so the Aqua Blue works out perfect for me! [​IMG]

6. Skawtz0rz

Skawtz0rz Member

Newcomer
    Mar 26, 2011
    I got the cosmos black one but I was asked in store which I'd rather have so I doubt it would be a problem if you changed your mind.

7. RODIFIRE

RODIFIRE GBAtemp Regular

Sep 1, 2008
    Greece
    GREECE
    did we know when the red 3ds will come?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice