3DS Circle Pad

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Indeed, it sucks that we need batteries for these. I'm not sure how much battery this thing needs, or how fast it consumes energy, but the anticipated "3ds revision" (with the additional buttons) won't have a great battery life, if nintendo ever decides to release it (unless, that is, if we see a better battery in the "revision", which in turn, will increase the price...)

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Indeed, it sucks that we need batteries for these. I'm not sure how much battery this thing needs, or how fast it consumes energy, but the anticipated "3ds revision" (with the additional buttons) won't have a great battery life, if ever nintendo decides to release this.
I heard that It runs for about 30 hours on 1 battery.
Which is great if you have rechargeable batteries.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Indeed, it sucks that we need batteries for these. I'm not sure how much battery this thing needs, or how fast it consumes energy, but the anticipated "3ds revision" (with the additional buttons) won't have a great battery life, if ever nintendo decides to release this.
I heard that It runs for about 30 hours on 1 battery.
Which is great if you have rechargeable batteries.
Okay, so it actually doesn't consume that much battery. At least we won't be seeing a whole lot worse battery life on the so-called "revision" :D

gameandmatch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well since many people are against it, don't get it. It is not needed for the games it was made for so far. So do I believe that nintendo is going to make a revision with the a second one: No. As stated before it isn't a needed thing so far and developers will know that everyone isn't going to have it (look at MH3 for wii, you can use the nunchuks or classic controller. They knew everyone doesn't have/going to get the classic/pro for the game). I believe that they will still just be contempt with just one analog stick and make the game simpler for you if you have the circle pad.

Gabbynaruto

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Okay, this may sound dumb, but, why does Nintendo have to add a second circle pad for the 3DS when the touchscreen worked so well for shooters on the DS? That Circle Pad Attachment... it more or less turns the 3DS into a gamepad with a touchscreen. Okay, I understand that the Wii U controller looks good and all, but, still, making the 3DS like that sounds like a awful idea.

(And the Circle Pad's design still looks awful)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://gbatemp.net/threads/videos-not-working-on-certain-sites-w-ms-edge-browser.645937/