Hacking 3DS Bricked after system update with A9LH?

theBerg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone, I have a serious problem. (I did a search but didn't find anything specific relating to this)

I have A9LH installed on my old3DS and it used to work amazingly; Yesterday I updated my system (from the system settings while I was in sysNAND) and when the update was complete and the system restarted I got a black screen. Now everytime I try to start my 3DS I always get a black screen (if I try to start it without SD card, it doesn't turn on at all).

Can somebody help me? Thanks :)

Reactions: Red_Wolf1

Eastonator12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, I have a serious problem. (I did a search but didn't find anything specific relating to this)

I have A9LH installed on my old3DS and it used to work amazingly; Yesterday I updated my system (from the system settings while I was in sysNAND) and when the update was complete and the system restarted I got a black screen. Now everytime I try to start my 3DS I always get a black screen (if I try to start it without SD card, it doesn't turn on at all).

Do you have a nand backup? Can you get into luma settings or decrypt9/hourglass9? by pressing select or start on boot

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan

https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/FAQ-and-troubleshooting

PrometheusG.

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Do you have luma?Update it to the latest release (6.6)
If you start without SD the light turns off immediately?( that is a good sign)

Reactions: HyperT

theBerg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Try to update the arm9loaderhax.bin file from your SD card's root to the one from the latest luma nightly
Do you have luma?Update it to the latest release (6.6)
If you start without SD the light turns off immediately?( that is a good sign)

Thank you very much, problem fixed by updating the arm9loaderhax.bin file. Thanks a lot again!

Reactions: PrometheusG.

buckshot6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you hit select and you see luma setting

Update luma by copying latest to your SD card

if you updated with gw sysnand on your old3ds it is toast for the moment

DZekrom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, i'm having the exact same problem, and i have no way of oppening decrypt9/hourglass9 to restore my nand backup (my 3ds R button is frozen in the state of "pressed" and it blocks any other input). I tried updating the arm9loaderhax.bin file but it didn't fix the problem. Can somebody help me please?

Eastonator12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, i'm having the exact same problem, and i have no way of oppening decrypt9/hourglass9 to restore my nand backup (my 3ds R button is frozen in the state of "pressed" and it blocks any other input). I tried updating the arm9loaderhax.bin file but it didn't fix the problem. Can somebody help me please?
So you mean the R button is pressed down?

Eastonator12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I desoldered the physical button but it's still pressed (maybe on software?)
Hm. Can you go into your SD card, and go to the luma/payloads folder, and change the hourglass9.bin to arm9loaderhax.bin, and put it on the root of your sd card? this will make the 3ds boot hourglass9 on boot...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...