3DS Battery

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Lordsble, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Lordsble
    OP

Lordsble Pokémon Trainer

Feb 12, 2016
    United States
    So I have a bloated 3DS Battery, and I was wondering if I could a swap with another console. So is their a console with the same battery as the 3DS's?

2. zezzo

zezzo The "Black Ace"

Sep 14, 2015
    United States
    A 3ds? I think that battery is custom . Even then though, it would damage it

3. Gavin McDaniel

Gavin McDaniel Member

Newcomer
    May 30, 2016
    United States
    Salisbury, NC
    You should stick with the 3DS official battery!

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Other battery's could cause bad things to happen.

4. petethepug

petethepug PUG

May 2, 2016
    United States
    COMPUTER
    Well if your talking about the old 3DS then the battery should look like a square, these batteries can easily be removed if you have the correct equipment. Here's a demonstration.

These are surprisingly sold for a cheap amount.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=3ds...hUWVFIKHVqNBMsQs0wIIA#spd=6127250947152505922

If your looking to trade one with someone else on the forums, I would highly recommend visiting the GBATemp Trading Forum.

5. Clector

Clector GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 15, 2016
    Bangladesh
    Not here
    The Original 3DS sahre the same battery with the 2DSand Wii U Controller Pro, if is other model you need to get another battery from another console or new for that model, all the batteries have a code that you can use as a guide when buying. Also note that when you quit the battery of the 3DS some settings like the hour, date and the Wireless state of ON/OFF reset to default.

Last edited by Clector, Jun 2, 2016