Hacking 3DS Banned

Fotonic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Not 100% true. Since your going online with it I'm sure there are checks in place so you don't have an unfair advantage. In this case I would think there are two checks. One for the game to load it correctly and one for online use. Though people have been using modified pokemon for a long time now. Maybe this is a way for Nintendo to get back at them.

For example comparing your game data with the game data you had during the previous online session?

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Have you ever considered that your 3DS is actually keeping a log of what you played? I know I've come across people on home/streetpass that mentioned their last played game to be "game coin setter" which, presumably, is a homebred application. Surely big N can detect that...

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For example comparing your game data with the game data you had during the previous online session?

Well the problem with that is...what is you unlock stuff in the main story line...but checks could be put in to look for strange things like 99 master balls or an all 31 IV pokemon team.

Fotonic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well the problem with that is...what is you unlock stuff in the main story line...but checks could be put in to look for strange things like 99 master balls or an all 31 IV pokemon team.

Makes sense but this thing needs a per game checking system.
I think unique id checking is the used method, but I'd like to know when those IDs are collected...

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you ever considered that your 3DS is actually keeping a log of what you played? I know I've come across people on home/streetpass that mentioned their last played game to be "game coin setter" which, presumably, is a homebred application. Surely big N can detect that...

Yeah it does but does it send this info to Nintendo?

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
We can just speculate. I think its cheating / etc. something that maybe have a signature. And if Signature is broken on something... dunno

JadeX92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Yea, I used PKHex but it passes through wifi. No illegal dates, moveset, encounters and everything. Still dont think thats the cause of the ban because Pokemon are Pokemon, Nintendo are Nintendo :/ Just tried classic mode with new game, it doesnt seems to be able to go online too. This really sucks

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, I used PKHex but it passes through wifi. No illegal dates, moveset, encounters and everything. Still dont think thats the cause of the ban because Pokemon are Pokemon, Nintendo are Nintendo :/ Just tried classic mode with new game, it doesnt seems to be able to go online too. This really sucks

Public or private header use?

orochi115

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland

I don't think so. Cheating harms the game, and nintendo already said they would take actions.

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've used PKhex. As long as what you make does not break laws of the game you are fine. I transferred pokemon from a sapphire rom, to the bank, to my legit ruby copy.

I doubt he got banned for the same reason as the other thread.

JadeX92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Private! From my legit Omega Ruby :/
Maybe Monster Hunter 4 is the cause of it? Was trying to download the starter pack but it appears that i cant download it without a NNID.
But i got ban after i change it to Exfat. Everything was fine online with Fat32

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Private! From my legit Omega Ruby :/
Maybe Monster Hunter 4 is the cause of it? Was trying to download the starter pack but it appears that i cant download it without a NNID.
But i got ban after i change it to Exfat. Everything was fine online with Fat32

post a picture of your ban with your username it takes 2 minutes to do

JadeX92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Sure!
EDIT: I'll do it tomorrow since I only got my phone with me. All i got to do is to place my 3DS infront of my laptop right Xenon? For now, this image will do
2my3jmv.jpg

EDIT 2 : Im not here to boast about being banned, I need solutions to it..

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've edited my pokemon OR save a few times, even gave myself 999 masterballs. Not banned, and I've used nothing but CIA since I got my gateway. I'm hoping they don't catch on to CIA, ever. Haha.

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k