Hacking 3DS Banned

JadeX92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi, I got my 3DS banned. Anyway to unban it?
Using Gateway Emmuand 9.5 without NNID.
Was fine playing online beforehand with Pokemon.

After reformating my SD card from Fat32 to Exfat and going online, disconnected after an hour and shows effor where else my other 3DS can still go online.
Using a private header that I dump. May Exfat be a problem to it?

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well it seems they may be banning based on something else and not just the header(or maybe based on something that has nothing to do with the header).

As for your question, there's no way to unban a system currently.

Connador

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you only ever played with a private header? They could have flagged you sometime in the past few weeks with another game.

I'd go through your backups with the gateway ROM patcher and double check that they're all using private headers.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I got my 3DS banned. Anyway to unban it?
Using Gateway Emmuand 9.5 without NNID.
Was fine playing online beforehand with Pokemon.

After reformating my SD card from Fat32 to Exfat and going online, disconnected after an hour and shows effor where else my other 3DS can still go online.
Using a private header that I dump. May Exfat be a problem to it?

Mind posting a picture of your ban with your username? Also have you ever used a game with a Empty or public header?

s-arash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no matter its sky3ds or gateway3ds ,it seems the best way to prevent ban is to not play online at all

Fotonic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just thinking that when you press home button in the middle of a game and access the miiverse to post something, it redirects you to the Group for that game and there's also the "game played" flag that appears in your posts if you have used that game.
If I post something to miiverse in a second time, the "game played" flag remains even if the game is closed or if I am posting from a browser.
So there's some sort of database associated with the user profile that keeps track of software used on the 3DS (or the Wii U).
Maybe this database stores also the unique id of the game when it records an entry? Or the data is stored in the console and comunicated to the N. server in background as stats on usage of the console...

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just thinking that when you press home button in the middle of a game and access the miiverse to post something, it redirects you to the Group for that game and there's also the "game played" flag that appears in your posts if you have used that game.
If I post something to miiverse in a second time, the "game played" flag remains even if the game is closed or if I am posting from a browser.
So there's some sort of database associated with the user profile that keeps track of software used on the 3DS (or the Wii U).
Maybe this database stores also the unique id of the game when it records an entry? Or the data is stored in the console and comunicated to the N. server in background as stats on usage of the console...

I don't think that could be useful especially if you use a friend's game card. I supposed that the unquie ID could be save to the system but once again even so if more then one person uses the same game cart how could Nintendonot ban two innocent users

Fotonic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't think that could be useful especially if you use a friend's game card. I supposed that the unquie ID could be save to the system but once again even so if more then one person uses the same game cart how could Nintendonot ban two innocent users

You're right, I haven't considered this.

I have a game that I have not played yet, I'll put it on SKY3DS, play it on the console and quit. Open stats application, the shop... just to let the 3DS Exchange data.
Then close it ang go on miiverse via web browser on the PC and try to post something in that game's thread.
I'm curious to see if it will be flagged as 'played'...

Fotonic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I bet a lot of these bans are coming from users who try to cheat by modifying their saves and going online with them.

Maybe, but how do you detect a modified save?
The check should be done by the relative game I think...

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe, but how do you detect a modified save?
The check should be done by the relative game I think...

Not 100% true. Since your going online with it I'm sure there are checks in place so you don't have an unfair advantage. In this case I would think there are two checks. One for the game to load it correctly and one for online use. Though people have been using modified pokemon for a long time now. Maybe this is a way for Nintendo to get back at them.

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: