Hacking 3DS 7.x keys released

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
As I'm not a moderator, I'll let this be, but in any case do not link or post to the keys. Posting KeyX keys can be related to posting BIOS files of consoles. PS3 keys come to mind and we all know how that ended up.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
is that all the keys do then is just help decrypt

Yeah they just decrypt the new games like SSB etc.. like it says. I don't think GW will be to happy with GovanifY . He must of really hated the fact that GW could only use the new 7.x encryption :( Its a shame for GW but there was bound to be haters somewhere down the line that would stur up trouble!

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah they just decrypt the new games like SSB etc.. like it says. I don't think GW will be to happy with GovanifY . He must of really hated the fact that GW could only use the new 7.x encryption :( Its a shame for GW but there was bound to be haters somewhere down the line that would stur up trouble!
How is more public knowledge about the console "haters, trouble" and/or a bad thing? Unless it's something Nintendo doesn't know about yet, but that's clearly not the case here as these games can already be run on a Gateway.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
How is more public knowledge about the console "haters, trouble" and/or a bad thing? Unless it's something Nintendo doesn't know about yet, but that's clearly not the case here as these games can already be run on a Gateway.

Thats my point but that was GW's top selling point and full stop point but now with the release of this MT-Card and others now quite easily a path has been left for them and they can now follow on which is what I would imagine GW did not want, at all!

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yeah but them being public opens up the possibility of people decrypting and repacking then cheating on ssb.....thus making them need to react or put up with people crying about it all over the nintendo forums etc.......you know even if the cheaters do get perma banned, basically there will be those guys who insist they only loose because of people cheating

Reactions: Reecey

Ryanrocks462

Wii U/3DS Hacker.. Will test anything, A Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I'm not a moderator, I'll let this be, but in any case do not link or post to the keys. Posting KeyX keys can be related to posting BIOS files of consoles. PS3 keys come to mind and we all know how that ended up.
What happend with the ps3 keys I never heard about that story?

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
yeah but them being public opens up the possibility of people decrypting and repacking then cheating on ssb.....thus making them need to react or put up with people crying about it all over the nintendo forums etc.......you know even if the cheaters do get perma banned, basically there will be those guys who insist they only loose because of people cheating
At the same time it opens up the possibility for Smash mods like Brawl's Project M, and I'll gladly take those odds.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
At the same time it opens up the possibility for Smash mods like Brawl's Project M, and I'll gladly take those odds.
we havent seen any substantial mods at all so far (except the VC mods and the pokemon one i made) it will probably be a good while away before we get anything other than silly patches like the one i made.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
we havent seen any substantial mods at all so far (except the VC mods and the pokemon one i made) it will probably be a good while away before we get anything other than silly patches like the one i made.
Of course, but as far as I'm aware we haven't seen public real time cheats either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: