Gaming 3DS 3D Screenshots Wii/GC Games

anvaen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It´s been a while :D Thanks a lot for the new screenshots, specially Another Code and Rayman Origins, love your hard work :yay:

About the 3D videos, i´m using a program called 3DSVideo that allows you to add 2D and 3D videos (stereoscopic videos, like side-by-side and top-bottom videos from youtube) to your 3DS. It´s really simple and works perfect.

This is my account in this japanese website called 3ds.to where you can see all the images i´ve took http://www.3ds.to/Ga...y.aspx?i=anvaen
Some of them are from 3d videos from youtube about videogames, but most of them are pics from 3d animes (for example, the anime "Baby Princess 3D Paradise Love")

By the way, now playing Rhythm Heaven Fever :D Love that game! sadly it can´t be done in 3d... have you guys seen the 3d image in Mii Plaza? I´m only missing those purple pieces, sadly almost no one got a 3ds where i live ¬¬ I wanna see it dammit!

Reactions: 1 person

TheWon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone direct me to the thread that had 3D gaming video to watch on the 3DS. I know someone was making videos just can't find the thread.

PokemonBoy99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Eighteen, great pics! But I would really like to see Mario Kart Wii and Donkey Kong Country Returns. The links don't work. MegaUpload got deleted and Mediafire comes up with an error with MKW. You should probably re-upload the ones that are missing. Because most of them don't work... Just an idea. :P

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey Eighteen, great pics! But I would really like to see Mario Kart Wii and Donkey Kong Country Returns. The links don't work. MegaUpload got deleted and Mediafire comes up with an error with MKW. You should probably re-upload the ones that are missing. Because most of them don't work... Just an idea. :P
Thanks for the heads-up ! ;)
I've renewed the links of Mario kart and Donkey kong, Enjoy !! :yaynds:

PokemonBoy99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the heads-up ! ;)
I've renewed the links of Mario kart and Donkey kong, Enjoy !! :yaynds:
Oh, thanks! All of these are really cool. :]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Use your wifes big mamba harnest to hold your phone +1