More monster hunter Tri or something nature like
tongue.gif
!

Gojiguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks a lot! The TvC pictures are great! (happy to see Casshern in there... his lvl 3 super would be pretty nuts in 3D!)

good stuff! appreciated!

aco777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great 3d pictures
biggrin.gif

My list of games:
Super mario 64/Sunshine (N64/GC)
Banjo-Kazooie (N64)
Donkey Kong 64 (N64)
If possible a ds pokemon game like Pokemon Diamond or Black would be great
biggrin.gif
(DS)
Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility (Wii)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii/GC)
Diddy Kong Racing (N64)

Thank you very much if you can make them in 3d
biggrin.gif

M[u]ddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Eighteen said:
Hazard7 said:
I think this is silly to ask but can you do Super Mario 64 on N64? I bet it look good in 3D.

I am sorry but I Cannot promise,
I've tried Ocarina of time for the N64 but It just wouldn't let me.
I had to use the Gamecube version to do so, and there is no Gamecube version for mario 64 I think.
But, I know it is not impossible, So don't lose faith ;D
Have you tried Virtual Console wads? They should work with Dolphin.

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thank you all for your kind feedback !!
yay.gif

First of all @ aco777:
DS games are impossible to convert in 3D, at least for me.

To Mddy: No i have never tried those, I'll try it later on
ohmy.gif
i didnt know it would work!!

To the rest: I'll try what I can do
nyanya.gif
, and I'll look into making more Monster hunter pics of something.
there isnt that much feedback, there are more downloaders then talkers here, but I am guessing they like more monster hunter pics anyhoo.
nyanya.gif

Comedor

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Amazing work, thank you so much! Resident Evil 4 is my favorite so far.

Naruto surprised me, I'm not a fan from the anime, but damn, the 3D effect is flawless!

*downloading The Last Story and No More Heroes*

Eighteen said:
Do more people want a New pack of monster hunter Tri as well?
QUOTE(KingVamp @ Apr 8 2011, 02:13 AM) More monster hunter Tri or something nature like
tongue.gif
!
YES WE DO! Please! Looks like you learned some new techniques since the original pack! Also, try to fight some badass monster like Rathalos, Lagiacrus and Barioth!

Imagine this in 3D:

hcYsa.jpg

6Bp9b.jpg

yaywii.gif

EDIT: You can turn off the HUD if you want. I think that would result in better 3D, not sure though.

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thiago Kotaki May said:
Amazing work, thank you so much! Resident Evil 4 is my favorite so far.

Naruto surprised me, I'm not a fan from the anime, but damn, the 3D effect is flawless!

*downloading The Last Story and No More Heroes*

Eighteen said:
Do more people want a New pack of monster hunter Tri as well?
QUOTE(KingVamp @ Apr 8 2011, 02:13 AM) More monster hunter Tri or something nature like
tongue.gif
!
YES WE DO! Please! Looks like you learned some new techniques since the original pack! Also, try to fight some badass monster like Rathalos, Lagiacrus and Barioth!

Imagine this in 3D:

hcYsa.jpg

6Bp9b.jpg

yaywii.gif

EDIT: You can turn off the HUD if you want. I think that would result in better 3D, not sure though.
Oh wow, I didnt know that about the hud!!
ohmy.gif
That helps a lot
yay.gif
thanks for everything you said
I have to get a save game though, I dont feel like playing the entire game to get to rathalos and stuff.

But I'll probably get it done, once I find a save file, no problem
yay.gif

EDIT: Okay huge problem, I cannot find a PAL save file for monster hunter TRI, only japanese, I either need a pal save file, or a Japanese iso to make the pictures
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

EDIT EDIT: If someone can point me to a NTSC save file its good too

@ amphigory
I don't know, I have the DVD here, so I will check it out
yay.gif

Shuredda

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I looked around for some saves. There's a few people that asked, but no one seems to have pointed anything other than those three Japanese saves.

Not sure if you saw this earlier, but I recommended Xenoblade for the Wii. It's just been just been announced for Europe.
Xenoblade_Screen.jpg

JHardin1112

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nintendofuse.com
XP
Country
United States
Shuredda said:
I looked around for some saves. There's a few people that asked, but no one seems to have pointed anything other than those three Japanese saves.

Not sure if you saw this earlier, but I recommended Xenoblade for the Wii. It's just been just been announced for Europe.
Xenoblade_Screen.jpg

I would love to see Xenoblade in 3D!

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
JHardin1112 said:
Shuredda said:

Xenoblade_Screen.jpg

First of al thanks for tring to find a save game ^^
I jsut have to use cheats to rush trough the game till I find some cool bosses that I can shoot pictures from.
No promises about rathalos, because I am having trouble with the game, as it randomly freeses, I cant even finish the first quest, but I am working on it.

Second, since so many people asking for Xenoblade, I'll make shots after monster hunter tri ;D

JHardin1112

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nintendofuse.com
XP
Country
United States
Eighteen said:
JHardin1112 said:
Shuredda said:

Xenoblade_Screen.jpg

First of al thanks for tring to find a save game ^^
I jsut have to use cheats to rush trough the game till I find some cool bosses that I can shoot pictures from.
No promises about rathalos, because I am having trouble with the game, as it randomly freeses, I cant even finish the first quest, but I am working on it.

Second, since so many people asking for Xenoblade, I'll make shots after monster hunter tri ;D

THANK YOU!

Raikage46

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I could give you my savegame, but I don't know if it'd work, cuz I already played online (I know that this was a problem for Animal Crossing and other frinde code games, but MH3 doesn't have friend codes).

SolidAlexei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've registered here just so I can say thank you so much for these screens! They look absolutely amazing! And if I could ask, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make some Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes screens! especially during the fight with Grey Fox since the cutscenes put a lot of emphasis on bullet time and stuff flying into the camera during that fight! It will look mind blowing in 3D! Some great shots of Snake would be superb! I'm sure a lot of people will appreciate 3D MGS screens!

Thank you!!

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
SolidAlexei said:
I've registered here just so I can say thank you so much for these screens! They look absolutely amazing! And if I could ask, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make some Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes screens! especially during the fight with Grey Fox since the cutscenes put a lot of emphasis on bullet time and stuff flying into the camera during that fight! It will look mind blowing in 3D! Some great shots of Snake would be superb! I'm sure a lot of people will appreciate 3D MGS screens!

Thank you!!
Aw thanks =^^=.

And I never knew there was a metal gear for the GC, I'll look onto it.
Also I havent played this version yet, and the Grey fox thingy you are talking about, I dont know when that is happening in the game.
you should know that if I make screenshots, I have to play the game, and I really don't plan on beating an entire game just for pictures you know?
smile.gif

So I cannot fully Promise I can shoot any grey fox thingy , But I will try and do my best !!
yay.gif

*side note to everyone* I am still working on Monster hunter, and it is a royal pain, because the gam keeps randomly freesing after like 5 minutes, so it is nearly impossible to finish missions.
and I hav had to restart over 21 times by now, so expect a bit of waiting time =^^=
But on the bright side, there will be a LOT of pictures for monster hunter tri this time ;D

SolidAlexei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Eighteen said:
Aw thanks =^^=.

Also I havent played this version yet, and the Grey fox thingy you are talking about, I dont know when that is happening in the game.
you should know that if I make screenshots, I have to play the game, and I really don't plan on beating an entire game just for pictures you know?
smile.gif

So I cannot fully Promise I can shoot any grey fox thingy , But I will try and do my best !!
yay.gif

*side note to everyone* I am still working on Monster hunter, and it is a royal pain, because the gam keeps randomly freesing after like 5 minutes, so it is nearly impossible to finish missions.
and I hav had to restart over 21 times by now, so expect a bit of waiting time =^^=
But on the bright side, there will be a LOT of pictures for monster hunter tri this time ;D

totally understandable! I would not expect you to play through the game to make specific screens if you haven't played it before. I was hoping you had the game already and played through it:) even just some screens of Snake and cool stuff at the beginning of the game will do great! I would really appreciate it! The Twin Snakes on GameCube is a re-make of the MGS game on PS1. but they went all in with it and made some crazy ass custcenes with matrix style fights and bullet time! Like this fight against Grey Fox I was talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmUXkPZNyYQ

the cutscene is just after the first boss fight so it's about 30 minutes into the game or so:)

imagine THAT in 3D!!

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
SolidAlexei said:
Eighteen said:
Aw thanks =^^=.

smile.gif

yay.gif

totally understandable! I would not expect you to play through the game to make specific screens if you haven't played it before. I was hoping you had the game already and played through it:) even just some screens of Snake and cool stuff at the beginning of the game will do great! I would really appreciate it! The Twin Snakes on GameCube is a re-make of the MGS game on PS1. but they went all in with it and made some crazy ass custcenes with matrix style fights and bullet time! Like this fight against Grey Fox I was talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmUXkPZNyYQ

the cutscene is just after the first boss fight so it's about 30 minutes into the game or so:)

imagine THAT in 3D!!

Ohh a remake of the first one, the first is the only one i have played, but that was ages ago
biggrin.gif

But it looks very cool yes!!
yay.gif

I'll pick that game up when I have got the time for it !!
biggrin.gif

SolidAlexei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Eighteen said:
Ohh a remake of the first one, the first is the only one i have played, but that was ages ago
biggrin.gif

But it looks very cool yes!!
yay.gif

I'll pick that game up when I have got the time for it !!
biggrin.gif

CANT WAIT!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong