Hacking 3DiScord QR code request

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
While I believe I have seen this yesterday already, I also believe this request got deleted.

I'll take the risk and answer here hoping I'm not doing anything wrong.

I don't understand three things:
A) Where is the problem to download something not having a QR code? You have an URL and can just download it with your computer. I download many files from the internet every day and have never used a QR code for this.​
B) Why don't you paste the URL into some of the hundreds of free QR code generators online if you want a code so badly? It works and will even download with FBI right on the 3DS.​
C) What are you planing to do? As far as I know the Discord client for 3DS didn't get updated anymore and will not even work. See here. [Not that I have any knowledge myself never having used Discord]

Reactions: ShinyDarkrai47

SSplatoon3DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
While I believe I have seen this yesterday already, I also believe this request got deleted.

I'll take the risk and answer here hoping I'm not doing anything wrong.

I don't understand three things:
A) Where is the problem to download something not having a QR code? You have an URL and can just download it with your computer. I download many files from the internet every day and have never used a QR code for this.​
B) Why don't you paste the URL into some of the hundreds of free QR code generators online if you want a code so badly? It works and will even download with FBI right on the 3DS.​
C) What are you planing to do? As far as I know the Discord client for 3DS didn't get updated anymore and will not even work. See here. [Not that I have any knowledge myself never having used Discord]
I dont know,ly pc just errors when i try downloading. But i asked a friend 2 days ago and helped me out. But now i can't login :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM