Hardware 3D feature -- Does it work with anybody?

deadmaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
As long as you can see with both your eyes I think you won't have any problems. I'd advise you to try it out in a store before you buy it though.

You might feel a little awkward when playing for the first time, as if you're crossing your eyes, but that feeling soon disappears and you'll be just fine.

Marlonguppy

OP
Trophies
Website
artoftrolling.memebase.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
deadmaker said:
As long as you can see with both your eyes I think you won't have any problems. I'd advise you to try it out in a store before you buy it though.

You might feel a little awkward when playing for the first time, as if you're crossing your eyes, but that feeling soon disappears and you'll be just fine.
I guess I'm going to do that tomorrow then, test it at my local game store.
I had a DSi, that was booting up with 'NAND DISABLE FACTORY' or something like that. Just sold it to someone who needed parts for his own DSi.

Sebastian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Marlonguppy said:
deadmaker said:

I guess I'm going to do that tomorrow then, test it at my local game store.
I had a DSi, that was booting up with 'NAND DISABLE FACTORY' or something like that. Just sold it to someone who needed parts for his own DSi.
YES, have a try, U can feel its Freshness !

Pazuzu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
deadmaker said:

Close but not exact. As long as your eyes can work together to see depth in real life, you can see it on the screen.

(I have double vision, so I can see with both eyes but the 3D is still useless.)

deadmaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Pazuzu said:
deadmaker said:

Close but not exact. As long as your eyes can work together to see depth in real life, you can see it on the screen.

(I have double vision, so I can see with both eyes but the 3D is still useless.)

OMG, I didn't even know about it! o.O
Doesn't it have a treatment or something??

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pazuzu said:
deadmaker said:

well, it all depends on the person it seems.

i have double vision AND a lazy eye, but i can still see the 3D effect on the 3DS.

yeah, its just one of those things you gotta check out yourself instead of asking others if they can see it

Dylan

100 MILES AND RUNNIN'
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
I have perfect vision but I can still barely see it and it just gives me awful headaches straight up. I think it's not just a matter of whether or not you can see it, you need to find out if it it works for you and whether or not you even like it as well.

mudassirul

Trophies
XP
Country
i had a go with the 3d slider slightly up, i thought it was quite good and didn't have any trouble with "the sweet spot" but when it was put all the way i saw double vision!

Melter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to me I can see the 3D effect but it's not as noticable to me as, say, a 3D movie at a theater, and it certainly does not look like anything is actually coming out of the screen, it just looks like things stand out a bit more from the background (like in a diorama).

I couldn't care less about 3D anyway. I have it off 99% of the time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.