[360] Dash 17349 released.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What i would like is an easy way to change the email used for my account. I can't be bothered to go through the 500 questions on the phone with a badly speaking english person to get it changed.

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it use NTFS or reformat drive to some of Xb360 format?
It uses a proprietary xbox 360 format. You need to format the hdd BEFORE hooking it up to the 360 (unless you're referring to a usb drive, then ignore me lol, you didn't specify) using a program like Party Buffalo Drive Explorer.

Keep in mind that you will lose backwards compatibility with original xbox games by using an unofficial hdd (again this doesn't apply to usb drives), as when you format an unofficial drive it wipes the partition that contains the original xbox emulation software. There is a way of restoring the emulation partition though, there are tons of tutorials online that thoroughly explain the process

Reactions: wiewcw and Margen67

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
This update only allows (max) 2TB USB drives to be used for game install/gamesave/DLC/avatar stuff etc.

This has nothing to do with the internal Harddisk.
Changing that requires either an official MS licensed harddisk or a 3rd party one.
Only the 3rd party one (or hacked with HDDhackr) needs the Xbox emulator partition injected.

Party Buffalo driver is only used to explore FATX formatted harddisks.
You still need the security sector if you want to use it on a unhacked machine (no JTAG/RGH)

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This update only allows (max) 2TB USB drives to be used for game install/gamesave/DLC/avatar stuff etc.

This has nothing to do with the internal Harddisk.
Changing that requires either an official MS licensed harddisk or a 3rd party one.
Only the 3rd party one (or hacked with HDDhackr) needs the Xbox emulator partition injected.

Party Buffalo driver is only used to explore FATX formatted harddisks.
You still need the security sector if you want to use it on a unhacked machine (no JTAG/RGH)

Okay thanks for clarification. What tools would one to inject the security sector as I'm looking to upgrade mine (non-rgh/jtaglrjtagk. Also what is the max size for the "internal" hdd (I have a phat)

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
HDDhackr.
Max size atm is 500 GB, as that's the biggest security sector out there.
the 1TB one would be dumped any time.

You could manually inject it with a hexeditor.
But it's a possibility that it won't work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...