Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Greece
I decided to dust off my psp after 2 mothns with no use
tongue.gif
.....but i have some questions guys:

1st I have god eater iso and I can't run it on 5.50 Gen D3........Any help???

2nd I can't seem to get working the d3/d2 swither....I choose d2 and it seems to stay on d3

3rd Which is better 5.00 m33 or 5.50 gen 3

Thanks in advance guys for answering
yaypsp.gif

Overman1977

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
1. You need or should have Prometheus vX to play God Eater; it will allow you to play most recent games.

2. No idea, sorry.

3. Personal preference. GEN-D3 has slightly better comapltiblity due to autopatching, but it can also cause save game corruptions. If you download your games prepatched as I do, there's little need for GEN-D3......and that's such a loaded question and I'm sure it will start M33 vs. GEN wars.....lol

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Which means compatibility is the wrong word...it's just auto patching...

Overman1977

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
http://pspslimhacks.com/prometheus-module-...0-gen-5-00-m33/

Also search the site for the Prometheus Firmware, which is based on GEN-D3.

And yes 'compatibility' was the word I was looking for..... some games when run on M33 need to be patched in order to be compatible with the CFW. GEN-D3 has slightly better compatibility because it does this for you...but let's not mince words here.

Apex

Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure if this helps, but D3-D2 switcher wont work if you have the Kingdom Hearts.PRX (The pluggin that lets you play the hacked-iso of kingdom hearts.) enabled. It goes to switch your Pegasus.prx, but ends up just deleting it instead, so you need to disable that, get the Pegasus.prx and try again.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Overman1977 said:

And yes 'compatibility' was the word I was looking for..... some games when run on M33 need to be patched in order to be compatible with the CFW. GEN-D3 has slightly better complatibility because it does this for you...but let's not mince words here.

In that case M33 has better "compatibility" because it plays a greater number of games when patched correctly, whereas GEN-D3 has a greater "native compatibility" but poorer "total compatibility".

Overman1977

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
xist said:
Overman1977 said:

And yes 'compatibility' was the word I was looking for..... some games when run on M33 need to be patched in order to be compatible with the CFW. GEN-D3 has slightly better complatibility because it does this for you...but let's not mince words here.

In that case M33 has better "compatibility" because it plays a greater number of games when patched correctly, whereas GEN-D3 has a greater "native compatibility" but poorer "total compatibility".

I suggest not to mince words, but here you are mincing words again. Do you even care to help this guy out, or do you just need to have your opinion read; whether on topic or not? Let's just keep this thread going so we can assist this guy. Thank you.

Here is the link to the Promethus Firmware, BTW:

http://pspslimhacks.com/custom-firmware-5-...-1000-released/

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
No HERE is a link to the Prometheus firmware.

And i assume that you don't understand the term to "mince words". Using the terms you did implies GEN would play the most games...which it doesn't.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
If you're using the Prometheus firmware it already incorporates it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended