Emulation 3 in 1 saving

wil hood

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive just got a e z flash 3 in 1 and cyclods,so im new to this .ive got a gba rom running "sabre wulf" and sent it to nor,my question is ,how do i save on the 3 in 1?
im using gba exploader and when i save in the game it doesn't save for me.
any help would be useful
thanks

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
if you are using the default settings when you launch gba exploader it will prompt you on which slot to save your save files. the save files will be written to your msd. since your game is in NOR the battery will keep your save for you. each time you play that 1 rom it will be there. if you flash a new rom the sram will be overwritten. when that happens the next time you flash over the old rom and goto play it you can load the save file as prompted by gba exploader.

make sure you gba exploader ini is in the root of your msd.
check to see if you have a pound (#) before no-muli save. if you do then it promts you to save with each boot up. if you take out the pound symbol that line will no longer be commented out and the app will not save with each boot up automatically. in that case you have to use the correct buttons, check the bottom screen for more information.

-another world

wil hood

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did take the # out before multisave,so i will try it ith the # in place.
im just trying to save at the moment by using the saves in the game
thanks
also when i press write to sram to sav file it says"sram save data not found cant process tosav file (A) to confirm

wil hood

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well dont seem to get anywhere,
i think my battery may be dead,so i am going to replace it.
can anybody tell me if a energizer cr1220 would be alright?.would prefer one with solder tabs connected, but cant find any so if anyone knows where to get one in the uk please help.
thanks

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Any 3-volt coin battery will do, even higher capacity models of different size from the EZflash's CR1220, so long as they fit inside the case.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1