Hacking 3 in 1 Expansion " not found "

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just got my 3in1. Rudolphs 3in1 Expansion Pack doesn't work, GBALdr does and Rudolph's GBA ExpLoader works too.
To be expected. I'm glad Rudolph didn't disappear into the ether, ExpLoader is basically the updated version of Rudolph's 3in1 tool which adds a few things I had no interest in touching (chiefly clean ROM patching.)

So there you all go, answer to the missing bits you seem to want from GBALdr: ExpLoader by Rudolph
smile.gif

Demostrike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah i just saw the ExpLoader today. Tried it and it works well - just a few bugs to be ironed out because I get grpahical glitches in some games, namely FFTA.

Eyedunno

Trophies
XP
Country
Man, I'm hoping Rudolph makes the ExpLoader support multiple Slot-2 cards. I know he has an Ewin, so presumably he can do it if he senses the interest.

Especially with my discovery earlier today of a proper browser patch for the Ewin, it's become just that much better of a device, but without better GBA save support, it's still not for everyone. Personally, I use read-only saves for the three games I have that aren't saving properly, and that's a good enough solution for those games, as the worst sacrifice I'm making is loss of saved high scores.

He did leave a slightly tantalizing comment on his blog yesterday. I'll quote/translate that here:
QUOTE said:
Piyo [the nickname of the poster he was responding to] :
I think the 2in1 is an Ewin Expansion Pak, but I only have the Ewin (the Expansion Pak), so I can't be certain, but I've heard it's ever-so-slightly different from the DSTT unit.

BTW, the GBA ExpLoader doesn't support this expansion pack (yet?). It's EZ 3in1 only.
The tease is that "yet?" part in parentheses. :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, I think i'm one too