Hacking 3.73 help please

flashmanx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so I kept getting update downloaded over and over and over and over so I googled and said it was safe to update. So I did. Now h encore 2 says success but all my apps and games say corrupt even games I bought from psn. what do I do please? delete and reinstall everything? is there a proper way to go back to 3.72?

thank you please help

flashmanx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok soooooo i was able after a fight to downgrade and i went to 3.65 because the shellbat plugin was said to work on 3.65 but now all of my games are gone. I should have taken pictures of my folders my new problem is how do i get sdtovita to show up so i can start reinstalling and getting back to normal

flashmanx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok sooo autoplugin now vitashell is showing my sd2vita. not following a guide I did everything watching tech james on youtube. so I really do have to format and redownload everything?

flashmanx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so refreshing live brought back 27 things but I need to upgrade to at least 3.69 to play some games so maybe if i can do that then refreshing live will give me back more
pkgj still shows all the games i had installed as installed so I should be able to get them back

Last edited by flashmanx,
D

Deleted User

ok so refreshing live brought back 27 things but I need to upgrade to at least 3.69 to play some games so maybe if i can do that then refreshing live will give me back more
pkgj still shows all the games i had installed as installed so I should be able to get them back

Stay on 3.65 and use refood to grab any newer game.

flashmanx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stay on 3.65 and use refood to grab any newer game.
thank you kind sir and autoplugin shellbat works and I'm sooooo happy.

so the only thing I can think of to reinstall my games is to go down the pkg list see all installed games and one by one put uninstall reinstall.
is there any other way you can think of

other thing is there a way to stop having it download 3.73 or do i have to just delete it everytime?

D

Deleted User

thank you kind sir and autoplugin shellbat works and I'm sooooo happy.

so the only thing I can think of to reinstall my games is to go down the pkg list see all installed games and one by one put uninstall reinstall.
is there any other way you can think of

other thing is there a way to stop having it download 3.73 or do i have to just delete it everytime?

Go into VItashell and do a refresh and should show your old games, might need a reboot

Go into settings/henkaku settings/spoof change to 3.73

DNS might stop update 212.47.229.76

Last edited by ,

flashmanx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i refreshed live again and remounted my sd2vita all my games icons are there refood thing works for some but most still say update software and my simple crossword game powgi just says error as does a few others
I moved spoofing to 3.73

Igot to go to work I'll try to uninstall reinstall powgi word search. see if that fixes it
if not I might have to stil fig out upgrading can you or do you have to update to 3.73 then downgrade again?

---------------------------------
redownloaded wordsearch powgi error c2 12828 save core fille succeeded uxo data psp2core 1572026122 0x00007220f1 eboot bin psp2dmp
yes i have refood so any ideas on what that means

flashmanx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright im obsessed and annoyed
that error above is for several games including devious dungeon 2 which I bought and redownloaded from the psn store
I can't work or focus on anything till this is fixed

D

Deleted User

alright im obsessed and annoyed
that error above is for several games including devious dungeon 2 which I bought and redownloaded from the psn store
I can't work or focus on anything till this is fixed

Did you copy all your files from your original Ux0 partition for sd2vita?

flashmanx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought about deleting the 13 error games copy them sd card to comp then formatting reinstalling the sd card then copy the files back and then redownloading the games. At leaset devious dungeon 2 I can also play on my ps4

flashmanx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i thought fuck it everything I search says error is on 3.65. So i was like i'll update to 3.73 and downgrade to 3.69 but it says 'm on the latest firmware.

flashmanx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you copy all your files from your original Ux0 partition for sd2vita?
I just want to thank you for trying to help I really appreciate it.

the answer to to this problem was to update to 3.73 then downgrade to 3.9 refresh live area and everything (knock on wood) seems to be working perfectly. Gamewise I hope shellbat plugin works

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: I'm not surprised.