Ltkort

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi guys,

I have a question..... I have downgraded my wii from 3.3 to 3.2.... Cod WAW, 007 Solace, Animal crossing, mario kart and Rayman raving rabbits still dont work with my new wii backup loader gamma.... what should i do? and i there any way to downgrade 3.4?

i have a pal wii!

Greetzzz LTkort

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ltkort said:
Hi guys,

I have a question..... I have downgraded my wii from 3.3 to 3.2.... Cod WAW, 007 Solace, Animal crossing, mario kart and Rayman raving rabbits still dont work with my new wii backup loader gamma.... what should i do? and i there any way to downgrade 3.4?

i have a pal wii!

Greetzzz LTkort

I have modded a few Pal wii's on 3.2 and all worked fine with Cod WAW, 007 Solace and mario kart.
The issue isnt with the loader or the version you are in

its may be something to do with the discs , or the cios your using

w_n_s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ltkort said:
Hi guys,

i have a pal wii!

Greetzzz LTkort

I have COD WAW, Animal Crossing, Mario Kart and all work perfectly with Gamma. Try a different brand of DVD-R and also make sure that you installed the new cIOS that was released with 0.3 Gamma.

Ltkort

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
w_n_s said:
I have COD WAW, Animal Crossing, Mario Kart and all work perfectly with Gamma. Try a different brand of DVD-R and also make sure that you installed the new cIOS that was released with 0.3 Gamma.

Ok... I did, but still no luck... i downloaded it with a torrent, unrarred it made a backup with backup creator.... then i installed the new cIOS and the channel but still no luck... any other option? I also used dvd-r, still no luck.........

and when does the new exploit comes out?

MG4M3R

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
shit X_X

A friend of mine was browsing Nintendo Channel with its firmware in version 3.3, sometime later he checked the Wii Menu and he had became 3.4 =p

CIJC

Trophies
XP
Country
MG4M3R said:
shit X_X

A friend of mine was browsing Nintendo Channel with its firmware in version 3.3, sometime later he checked the Wii Menu and he had became 3.4 =p

holy crap... they can update you without notifying you on 3.3
ohmy.gif

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
MG4M3R said:
shit X_X

Where you there? if not, don't believe a word he's saying.
wink.gif

ltkort213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slowking said:
MG4M3R said:
shit X_X

Where you there? if not, don't believe a word he's saying.
wink.gif

Yeah... LOL but my wii is not updated, because i am still able to play Fifa, wii music and other games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...