3.2E User, Been Out Of The Loop For A While, Help!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by lettuce, Dec 6, 2008.

1. lettuce
    OP

lettuce GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 27, 2006
    I have a PAL Wii using the Wiikey and am currently on 3.2E FW, i havent been keeping up with the scene for a few months, and noticed that there its now a 3.4E FW out. I have the homebrew channel installed on my 3.2E and use that for adding all my wads, hombrew, apps etc. If i upgraded to 3.E or 3.4E FW, would i break any of the wii's homebrew apps etc, i think that i wouldnt be able to play Trucha signed disc anymore, is this correct?. Any new apps out that i shoud install via the homebrew channel??

2. WiiBlaster

WiiBlaster GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 23, 2008
    United States
    it may break your Wads installing, and now removes the TP hack, there is a new TP hack that is compatible, but its a one time use cause has soon has you restart your wii, it will remove it,
    best not to upgrade

3. BIG MOE

BIG MOE ๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™

Oct 19, 2008
    Syria
    Wiiland Hills
    I will suggest installing Starfall just to get recovery menu and protect from semi_brick other than that you didn't miss nothing but the softmod and the backups loaders along with a couple of apps updates [​IMG] it all sourced in the first link of my signature , enjoy

4. lettuce
    OP

lettuce GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 27, 2006
    OK cheers for the replies. I shall install starfall as suggested, what do i do for games that require a 3.3 or 3.4 FW then, if im still on 3.2E? Also what about the wii shop?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice