Hacking 2DS

clinton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a nintendo 2ds console with version 6.0.0-12u firmware. I bought a R4I gold 3ds deluxe edition card and i get an error message. How can I format my card to work? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You won't get that card to work on a 2DS. There's currently no way to run 3DS roms on systems with a higher firmware than 4.5 and if you'd have done some research before buying the card you could have easily found that out

clinton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I'm new to this. I saw videos of people using the 2ds and it came factory with the 6.0.0 firmware. The company I bought it from also said it would work.

Hellz92

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I got it from modchipcentral

Can only advice you to contact them about your situation. I do not see anything on their website about r4i Gold Deluxe working on a 2DS. They have put this on the page "Please note before ordering: these will only work if your 3DS is running version 4.1 - 4.5 firmware!". When you are new to something it's best to read about it, instead of jumping in immediatly!

clinton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can only advice you to contact them about your situation. I do not see anything on their website about r4i Gold Deluxe working on a 2DS. They have put this on the page "Please note before ordering: these will only work if your 3DS is running version 4.1 - 4.5 firmware!". When you are new to something it's best to read about it, instead of jumping in immediatly!
I emailed them and asked them about it, because it said nothing about the 2ds. The guy told me that it would play them. I was hesitant, because I don't know much about this. I sent the company an email to see if something can be done. Thanks again for your help.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
I emailed them and asked them about it, because it said nothing about the 2ds. The guy told me that it would play them. I was hesitant, because I don't know much about this. I sent the company an email to see if something can be done. Thanks again for your help.
Hold on to the system for a while and don't update (at least 6-12 months). There's more than a little chance an exploit will be found for that firmware within that time frame.

Hellz92

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

If you still have the e-mail where they are saying it will work on the 2DS, you might be able to return the R4i, as they promised the product has features it doesn't really have. But i'm not sure about that though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: And your own @SylverReZ