Hacking 2DS Stuck in boot Loop - Error in Process Name: MENU

Angelo Spagnol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've sold a 2DS for a guy and about a week ago he sent it back to me asking for warranty because the system was stuck in a Boot Loop. No matter what i do the boot allways stuck in this error shown in the IMAGE below. Ive tried a CTRNAND transfer trying to fix something in the system but it did no good. After that i entered in recovery mode and updated the system. It updated without errors, but the error on boot persists. I still can acess the LUMA MENU by holding SELECT or GODMOD9 holding START but thats all i can get.
IMG_3226.jpg

I realy think he made some shit and wont tell me, but i cant realy figure what.

Angelo Spagnol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
auto first, then if needed forced

Oh God! It worked. I would never know that GODMOD9 CTRNAND transfer isnt the same of DECRYPT9.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge instead of keep mumbling about things not related to the topic as people here usualy do.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh God! It worked. I would never know that GODMOD9 CTRNAND transfer isnt the same of DECRYPT9.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge instead of keep mumbling about things not related to the topic as people here usualy do.
gm9 has safety checks in place and wont replace a title if an equivalent version is installed while d9 has no safety checks so it will replace a title regardless of the installed version

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning