2DS SD errors

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by RazrGamingHD, Apr 24, 2016.

1. RazrGamingHD
    OP

RazrGamingHD Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 23, 2016
    Earth
    You may have heard of people having similar problems on the Temp, and unfortunately now I am one of the people dealing with this problem. So, whenever I boot up my 2ds with an SD card in I am prompted with an error "Cannot display the software on the SD Card. The SD Card could not be accessed." I have tried 8 different SD cards, one of which was used in my friend's system and worked fine. These problems only started occuring since I updated my system to Ver. 10.7.0-32E.
    I've narrowed the problem down to two possibilities-
    1. It's a software bug that could be fixed in 10.8
    2. A hardware problem that requires opening the system up.

I've had this problem for about a month now, so if someone has a fix, I'd like to hear it.

-All help is appreciated :)

-THREAD IRRELEVANT-
    I dropped my 2ds and broke the volume slider, so it had to be opened up, and from this I found out that an SD someone gave me had actually snapped some pins off the reader, so now looking for a new 2D/3DS :nds:

Last edited by RazrGamingHD, May 5, 2016
  2. Seriel

Seriel Always watching, always waiting..

GBAtemp Patron
    Seriel is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Aug 18, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Wales, UK
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice