Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
500x_250.jpg

QUOTE said:
Almost lost admist the hub-bub of the PS3 Slim's launch was the rumour that the machine would also be available in a larger, 250GB flavour. Well, that's looking a little more likely today, thanks to some European retailers.

Speaking with Eurogamer, "a trusted retail source" has revealed that next month, a 250GB model of the PS3 Slim will be released, which in the UK will be bundled with one of three games over the holiday season: Assassin's Creed II, Gran Turismo 5 or Uncharted 2.

Those packs will go for £230 (USD$380). Interestingly, the presence of GT5 adds further weight to speculation the game will be a surprise 2009 release.

News Source: Kotaku

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
what difference does it make releasing yet another model when you can just chuck in any compatible PS3 hd of ANY size the same as the old PHAT ps3!
smile.gif

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
lets put a really slow bluray drive in a console so every game needs to install to the harddrive.

i have a 40gb ps3 and its almost full because of all these games that need to be installed
frown.gif

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The problem is what do I do with the files that I put on before? Will I have to reinstall all of them? It's okay as long as I still have my PSN account right?

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well if this is true that it´s cheapper i´m laughing about all the fanboys (if you can even say fanboy) that already bought one and this only shows how much $ony cares about the customers. Before anybody gets angry
tongue.gif
it´s not like i don´t will buy a PS3 (when the right game comes out) just how bad Sony handles this again (like the PSP would be a big fail if there was no CFW just because there are not so many good games and i have two of them).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-