Hardware 21001-0001 replacing cpu possible?

fa2k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hey guys,

im getting a 2101-0001 error message. After replacing m92t (multiple times :sad:), bq24 and pi3usb it wont disappear. I can boot into hekate, but as soon as i try to start something this message pop up.

- no shorts around chips
- 0.46 amp consume, doesnt switch to fast charging
- android with wifi and bluetooth is working on this switch btw

i replaced the cpu once, but atmosphere had problems to see the SYSTEM partition. got a "NXBOOT SYSTEM Partition must be corrupted" message. It pops up if the loader isnt able to get the Contents folder of SYSTEM partition. But with nxNandManager im ablet to mount this partition and see the contents folder

Later i placed the old cpu back and got the 21001-0001 error again.

Now im lost to get this console working again and hoping for some ideas :bow:

Last edited by fa2k,

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you swap the SoC you also need to swap the eMMC.
The eMMC is encrypted with keys derived from device unique keys that are burned into the SoC.

de9ed

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
from my experience, I solved it by replacing m92 to get rid of the error. i would check in diode mode near the m92 chip

fa2k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i went through all resistors and caps around the chip, even compared them to working switches, but all look good. i really dont get it.

But i found something weird. Maybe someone knows how the switch knows that a charger is connected or not

Here the hekate battery status. It always shows its charging even if i dont plug a usb cable

Attachments

• Unbenannt.png
    Unbenannt.png
    106.5 KB · Views: 126

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...