Gaming $20 game card screwed up

BenRK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If only there was one near here... Oh well, I can only support LOCAL GAME STORE when ever I can. Though they don't sell these cards.

Anyway, after a day of being mister grumpy, I sent Nintendo an email. Decided that even though I just used my debit card to make up the difference yesterday, I could still enjoy another $20. Though I now need to check my checking account. Yesterday through my account tabs all out of crazy land and into someplace worse.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just don't scratch it like a hyper kid eating tons of candy scratch it like scratch just like scratch soft...

BenRK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They asked me to call, I did. "We will have our admin call you up tomorrow or the next day."

*head hit desk* Ok...

So much trouble for $20, I know.

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
Gamers! Know your scratch strength!
You wouldn't believe how many people do that, and I actually don't agree to refunds. If you scratched too hard, it's you're own fault.
It's a shame most shops give refunds for this kind of stuff.

Reactions: 1 person

BenRK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I DIDN'T SCRATCH HARD. I used a damn coin, was light and took forever to get ANY of the silver backing off, but that simply got my code removed. Also, I dare you to go throw away $20. Just walk up to a bridge and let a $20 bill fly away into the water.

BenRK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, looks like I got the $20 on my eshop account. For some reason, they called my dad, even though I don't recall giving them that number and made sure I gave them mine. How odd... I don't remember EVER giving them my dads number (or parents home number). Oh well!

BenRK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that's what happened, although the guy on the other end was rather... slow about it. Not to mention they called the wrong number to tell me the $20 was now on my 3DS. Oh well though! There is always the exception to the rule, you know?

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Heheh, lucky for me I get it downloaded...
In play asia you could buy the card and they would show the code... SIMPLE!
http://www.play-asia.com/Nintendo_3DS_Prepaid_Card_US20_for_US_network_only/paOS-13-71-18p-49-en-70-4aqx.html

BenRK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For $28... I would rather just use my debit card directly in the 3DS it self. I just prefer using spare cash anyway.

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heheh, lucky for me I get it downloaded...
In play asia you could buy the card and they would show the code... SIMPLE!
http://www.play-asia...en-70-4aqx.html

So if I go to this site I can just pay the 20 bucks online using my credit card and the code would be emailed to me to redeem on the Eshop? That would be So much easier for me than going to the store and purchasing a card..is this site very reliable I have never used them before and can I Get a card for less than 20 bucks or is that the minimum

Edit: Ok so I saw that it comes up to be 28 bucks which to me is a total rip off..do you know if any other sites that do the same thing except not charge an additional 8 bucks

BenRK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do, it's called the eshop. It has $5, $10, $20, and $50 options right in there. Just use your credit or debit card to purchase a $20 credit to your eshop account. Buying $20 cards online is... silly...

I buy $20 cards with spare cash, not with my debit card.

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
So if I go to this site I can just pay the 20 bucks online using my credit card and the code would be emailed to me to redeem on the Eshop? That would be So much easier for me than going to the store and purchasing a card..is this site very reliable I have never used them before and can I Get a card for less than 20 bucks or is that the minimum

Edit: Ok so I saw that it comes up to be 28 bucks which to me is a total rip off..do you know if any other sites that do the same thing except not charge an additional 8 bucks

Sorry, only play asia has stuff like that but I think it's worth it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night